The Irish Rage

Man it is cold in Vancouver!!! My body was made for warm temperatures. Dani, my assistant emailed me my new life which was carefully planned by Sam and Universal. They rented me an apartment within walking distance from the studio, borrowed me a red Audi R8, just like Ana's, she also sent my filming schedule for the next 3 weeks, we're filming until the day before Christmas and coming back on the second day of the new year. That won't give me time to meet my family in Australia for Christmas, it's my brother Santiago's turn to host this year's holidays. I was looking forward to going with Jamie...
Oh Jamie, he's been calling me nonstop since I left L.A., leaving me messages, some cute ones, some sexy ones, and the last ones are full of anger and frustration. I am sure he's in Vancouver by now and we will see each other tomorrow on set. We'll be shooting the Interview scene. I am beyond nervous, I need some sleep. I should drink some chamomile tea. Shoot! Jenny!!!! I didn't get to say goodbye to her. I need to call her. She's gonna flip!!!!!

After an hour long conversation with my soul mate I went to bed exhausted and with a heavy heart. Jenny's words rang in my head.

"Maqui, listen, I know it's hard now but you need to put your priorities first. You need to build a career and so does Jamie. I am sure once he sees it that way he'll understand. And if it was meant to be you guys can be together after filming the movie. Get away together, to a romantic place but please don't take him to Rio again!!"

That made me laugh. She's right. No Rio for me for a long time.

I know he will be mad. I can't let that separate us. I want to be around him even if it's just as friends. Well we'll see tomorrow.

I walked to the studio. I needed some fresh air. When I arrived, I was shown to my trailer. It is big! I could live there! It's equipped with a full kitchen, beautiful bedroom, full bathroom, satellite TV, internet, among other accommodations. I wondered if Jamies' trailer was the one next to mine. Suddenly a strong knock on my door answered my question.

"MACARENA!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR OR I SWEAR....."

"Hi!"

My lord! He looked scary!!! He wasn't mad, he was outraged!

"Is that it??? Hi?????"

"Come in Jamie, let's not make a scene"

"A scene???? You haven't seen a scene!"

He looked hurt this time and it made me recall how I felt when he left me.

"Baby, calm down!"

The word baby was his key. He softened and waited for an explanation.

"Jamie, I am sorry I left L.A without talking to you, but I needed some time to think"

"To think about what?? Us???"

"Yes, I...."

"Why did you change? What happened in Sam's office??"

"Nothing really, we just talked, they aren't happy with me, I need to concentrate in my career. I am new at this and they don't feel I can do this. They might look for another Ana".

"They can't do that! It can delay the production for a whole year! Fans are expecting this!"

"I know! But they rather have a good delayed movie than a rushed crappy one"

"Oh fuck baby! I'm so sorry. We can overcome this together"

"No, I have to do this by myself. I need to separate you from Christian. I need time"

His face fell. He looked like he didn't know what to do. He sat on the couch and held his head in his hands. I wanted to make it better but I couldn't.

"Jamie, please, don't take this personally, this is my problem, not yours. I read the book when it was published so when I met you I swear I thought this is Christian! I need some time to separate you both"

"So you slept with me thinking I was Christian???"

"No no no! Don't misunderstand me. Please!!

And with this he stood up and walked out of me making me feel worst than what I've already felt.

"Macarena, you are needed at make-up"

"I'll be right there"

I wiped a tear that was falling on my cheek and left.

*** This was hard to write. I felt the pain. What do you think???? Don't forget to Comment and Vote. Xoxo-Z ***