SUCKER PUNCH

*** This chapter will have Jamie's POV. Enjoy!!!***

We are leaving the pub and I take Macarena's hand, she's a bit tipsy due to the mixture of the Irish whiskey and beer. What I really want to know is why in hell would she drink whiskey??? This is something she does when she's upset. I've seen her drinking whiskey before at the New Year's Party but she was totally pissed at me, now I know she ain't pissed at me but who would she be so mad at? My sisters? Eddie?? But she's just met Eddie or hasn't she?
Nah Dornan! Quit thinking that! He's your brother, if they knew each other he would have said it. Right?

We are walking the deserted streets, it's past 3 in the morning, my sisters are both holding each Eddie's arms, his hotel is far so I invited him to crash on my couch, it's not like he hasn't done that before, Hollywood star or not he's my best mate and we got each other's backs.

Macarena let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my waist. How I love it when she does things like that. She needs my touch and I hers.

"This is beautiful Jamie! Look up the stars! The sky is so clear! Maravilloso"

Shit! There she goes with her Spanish again making my cock getting hard in response. She's so sexy, specially when she's not trying to be, she's damn sexy.

"Maravilloso? What does that mean?"

I look down at her and she lights up a beautiful all teeth smile.

"Wonderful"

She looks up the sky and gasps at the view of the full moon. I don't think you can find such a stunning view in another part of the world, Ireland is something special, as if God took His time to make this piece of art, the same amount of time He took to make Macarena Santana, my beautiful girlfriend.

She's flushed by the alcohol and keeps looking at the sky as if trying to avoid me, us or as if she's praying.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

She meets my eyes and sighs.

"I was just thinking of the perfect song for this scenario"

"Oh really? Would you sing for me?"

"Oh no Jamie! People are sleeping in their houses, you know??"

"Please! Just sing some part for me"

She sighs while passing a hand through her long hair, brushing it to the other side, I love it when she does that, I catch Eddie looking at us, I'm about to ask him if there's anything wrong but I'm interrupted by Macarena's beautiful voice.

"Posso te falar dos sonhos, das flores...
de como a cidade mudou...
Posso te falar do medo, do meu desejo...
do meu amor...
Posso falar da tarde que cai
E aos poucos deixa ver no céu a Lua
Que um dia eu te dei

Gosto de fechar os olhos
Fugir do tempo, de me perder
Posso até perder a hora
Mas sei que já passou das 6
Sei que não há no mundo
Quem possa te dizer
Que não é tua a Lua que eu te dei
Pra brilhar por onde você for
Me queira bem
Durma bem
Meu Amor"

My sisters and Eddie have stopped on their tracks to listen to Maca, she has such beautiful voice and I know this wasn't Spanish. I was about to ask her what it meant when Jessica interrupted me.