The Secret Admirer

Why am I here Christian?"

"You are here because I'm incapable of leaving you alone"

"Then don't"

"AND CUT! Great job you guys!! Now you can go for lunch and relax. Be back by 3pm"

We've been filming The Heathman Hotel scene since 8am. This week has been a little exhausting but exciting to have Jamie living with me. I am beyond happy with him. We cherish each other's company. We are not just lovers, we're friends.

"Maca, love, are you ok? You kind of zoned-out"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'm just thinking what we should do for lunch"

"Come with me to my lunch date with Millie. I would love you to meet her"

"Oh, I forgot about that! No, it's ok! You go! I'll stay in the trailer , order in and take a nap"

"Baby, you know that you will have to meet her some day, don't you? She's having my child and if we're sharing a life together you need to be involved with the baby and Millie."

I started walking to the trailer, people had started to watch us suspiciously. He came after me, understanding the look I gave him. We walked in my trailer and I took off my shoes.

"I know what you mean Jamie! But it is a little overwhelming sitting in a restaurant to chit-chat with a woman who once was someone you loved and who is carrying your child. Your Child!"

" I never thought you were the jealous kind!"

He walked towards me with a smirk in his face.

"Stop it! Para!"

And he took me in his arms, cupped my face and said.

"You are the one I want. You mustn't feel jealous of anybody. It's you!"

I reached for his copper locks. He was just wearing a bathrobe. This man can make me do whatever he wants with just a look in the eye. I pulled him towards me and kissed him with passion. He grabbed my hips and pressed his growing erection against my thighs. It didn't take long after all our clothes were on the floor. He lifted me and sat me on the table entering me with need. Every thrust, every kiss, every moan were a promise of his love and devotion for me. Hearing him get closer to climax pushed me to ecstasy making me call his name in my last moan.

We held each other trying to catch our breaths, he was caressing my hair.

"We're going to be so late missy"

"Ok, let's shower quickly"

"I'll shower in my trailer. If I get in there with you fat chance we'll get on set by 3pm!"

"Ok go! Give me 10'!"

He kissed my nose making me giggle and left. I ran into the shower. If I was going to officially meet Her I needed to look stunning!

Eight minutes later I was wearing my best jeans, a wine kashmir cardigan and knee-high boots. I let my hair down and was applying basic makeup when Jamie walked in. He was wearing jeans, a black sweater and a pair of Adidas. As always, he looked yummy!

He looked at me from head to toe, made a look of desire and said

"Wow! The things I could do to you wearing just those boots!"

I laughed hard, grabbed my purse, put my coat on and held his hand.

"Shall we?"

"Yes, we shall, me love"