I'll Take Care of You

*** Picture above of Detective Moore ***

*** Hi guys!! This is the first time that I include Jamie's point of view. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks!!! Xoxo-Z ***

Jamie's POV

What the fuck is that!!!! Macarena didn't leave it there. The note says P.S and it looks just like the underwear Paul left laying on his first victim's bed. Fuck me!!!! How the hell did this sick bastard get in?????? I need to make sure he's not here.

I went over every window, door or corner of the apartment. It's clear, I turned to find Maca watching me, her beautiful blue eyes are big and I can see fear in them. I went to her, held her in my arms, I need to make sure she's ok. Suddenly as reading my thoughts she looked into my eyes.

"I'm ok! What's happening? What do you know?"

"Let me make a couple of quick calls and I'll explain"

She nodded and tried to walk away.

"No no no. You stay right next to me"

I held her close and made the first phone call.

"Matt, I need you to contact a private investigator, a good one, I'd prefer and ex cop. Please send him to Macarena's apartment A.S.A.P. I don't care the time. I'll be waiting"

I hung up the phone and Maca tried to get out of my hold. I need to protect her.

"Where are you going?"

"Amor, we both had a long day and apparently we won't call it a night just yet so I'll make some coffee"

"Ok, just one more phone call and we'll cuddle on the coach."

She gave me a weak smile and went to her businesses. God she's everything to me, I can't have her harm.

"Okay, just one more phone call and we'll be under the covers on the sofa"

She gave me a weak smile trying to show braveness but I knew she was concerned. If something happened to her...... I can't think of it right now. I dialed the other number.

"Millie, let me ask you something, have you been receiving any presents? No?? Ok, good! Listen, about that trip to London, do you think you can leave tomorrow? I'll explain later but I just need you to buy your ticket for tomorrow..... Trust me on this one, please, it's for your safety.... Macarena will be safe with me. Thank you for understanding Mills! You're my rock!!! Let me know your flight arrangements and I'll take you to the airport. Ok, good night!"

I hung up the phone and the smell of coffee filled the house. That Brazilian coffee machine is really good! I sat on one of the kitchen stools and watch her. What is this beautiful woman doing with a lad like me, I mean I'm ok looking but she's so special, she totally deserves better. Who knows have she stayed with Cauã she wouldn't be in this mess.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

She's smiling at me. How I love that smile. I walked towards her and hugged her. She wrapped me in her arms and soothed me.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok! We'll figure this out!"

"Maca, I am the one who is supposed to soothe you, and yet you're so giving that you're the one soothing me!"

"I don't like seeing you like this"

And she pouted. God! I can't handle this. I grabbed her and assaulted her mouth, she gasped and open it to give me entrance, I pushed my tongue in making little circles. She moaned and I could feel my dick twitching. I was about to take her on the kitchen isle when my phone rang.