Fun Jamie

*** Picture above of Macarena's lovely nephews ***

The drive to my sister's was just Fun! The kids wanted to play with him and it was cute to see them practice their English with him.

"I'm impressed with these boys. How they can speak 3 languages in such a short age. "

"There's no secret actually, the mom speaks in Spanish, dad in Portuguese and they go to English school. Just the baby gets confused sometimes but it's because he is starting to speak now."

"That's awesome!"

"So, what do you think of my parents? Did mom intimidate you?"

"They're very nice people. You have a wonderful family. Your mom is intimidating but beautiful. Your dad is just too cool".

"I know right? Are you gonna be ok in this little room? We can check-in in a hotel".

"It's fine! I'm still wondering where you are sleeping".

"Well, mom and dad are staying at the guest room and I am sleeping with the kids. I'm sorry you got the service room"

"I'm fine! Really! If there's a bed, I'm cool with it".

On the next day we had breakfast at home, my sister and Roberto went to their regular routine, the kids went to school and my mom and dad went shopping, I wanted to take him sightseeing. He was such a sport yesterday, he played with the kids, showed them how to use the walkie talkie he brought them, it was such a great scene! He's a special man.

"You ready? Let's explore the city!"

"Are we taking public transportation?"

"No, my brother-in-law borrowed us his motorcycle"

"Can you ride a motorcycle????"

"Chill Dornan! It's just a scooter!"

"Ok, I'm ready. Where are you taking me? Any forbidden place?"

"Nah, just a couple of waterfalls, a mountain and to have some ice cream at the square".

"Ice cream at the square!!! That's something special!"

"Be nice Jamie! and I might hold hands with you!"

"Something to look forward to Maca!"