THE VISITOR FROM DOWN UNDER

*** Picture above of the handsome Aaron Diaz as Santiago Santana 😍😍😍***

We spent the first night at the hospital with Millie, she was resting most of the time, the medicine was working because she wasn't feeling any cramps.

We were very tired on set the next day but did our job, Sam had warned us that the vanilla part of the movie is almost over and that we will be shooting the kinky parts soon, deep inside I couldn't wait, Jamie and I are great in bed, he can be very gentle and also he can be wild but I really want to feel his dark side.

Another day had passed and the creepy stalker hasn't done anything else, the main reason is because Moore is being extra careful, he put some surveillance security in both apartments and trailers, Jamie has bought a new car which only us have access to the keys and we have a security guard in our apartment building, not to mention we've changed all the locks we own and having Jamie around 24/7 is like the cherry on top.

We'll hired a nurse to take care of Millie for the following 4 months so we can be sure she and the baby are being taken care of with care and love.

Jamie was changing in his trailer and I was speaking with Eloise, more like catching up with her when I heard a man speaking in an Australian/Spanish accent asking one of the crew members.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find Macarena Santana?"

"Santi??????"

And I ran to this handsome man's arms, he picked me up and spun me around, I was so happy to see my brother!!!

"Qué estás haciendo aquí??? What are you doing here????"

"Well, you didn't go to Sydney for Christmas and I was planning to come to America on my holidays so I decided to surprise you. Sorpresa!!!!"

I hugged him again because I just realized how much I've missed my big brother, he's 8 years older than me and always took care of me just as Antonia, he's very tall and handsome, my mom always jokes that he's the better looking of her 3 children, he is more the Latino type, his skin color is like a permanent tan, that is due to all the surfing, not to mention his light brown eyes that depending on how the sun strikes them they look yellowish. He's always been very tall, out of the normal for Peruvian standards, but then again our entire family is. We are a mixture of races, Antonia and I have fair skin, Antonia has copper hair from our French great great grandmother, I got the blue eyes from our Spanish/German great grandfather and my grandma, not to mention Antonia's kids who are even more mixed due to their father's Italian/Greek roots.

Eloise cleared her throat so I introduced her to my brother and I could see she was flushing, my brother started his charms attack when I told him

"Forget it Santi, this one is taken"

"But I don't see a ring"

He winked at her.

"But you know the boyfriend"

"Do I?"

He turned to curiously look at her. She flushed even more and said

"I am dating Cauã"

"Cauã???????? As in Cauã Raymond??? What would a girl like you do with an asshole like him"

"My exact thoughts"

Jamie cut in. He looked at me curiously and so did my brother.

"Jamie, this is Santiago my...."