GOODBYE IRELAND

*** Picture of Eddie Redmayne and his now wife Hannah ***             

The lunch Jamie had organized for me and his friends was just perfect! It was fantastic to see him in his habitat, his place among the ones he loves, and I ate lamb for the first time, I can't say I'm a fan of it but I didn't find it disgusting either. All in all I think Irish Food is delicious!!

All Jamie's friends are so much fun! Jack is my favorite of all, he's super funny and talented, he's a great friend of Millie's too, so he said he will be visiting us when the baby comes. Eddie and I tried to keep our distance since we didn't want Hannah to know about the mistake we made a while ago, Jamie was still a little hurt and I could see that he was hanging with Eddie but only among others, they didn't talk or hang by themselves. I hope one day we can leave all this behind, although I know it was something that happened before I met Jamie, it shouldn't have happened because of Hannah, she's a sweet girl and I wish I could be her friend one day.
Emma and I got along very well, she's a sweet, funny girl. Her sense of humor is very similar to mine so we had a blast at the lunch party and exchanged phone numbers so we could have a girl's shopping spree in NY.
Andy is very sweet and loves her very much. I was also impressed by the brotherly love these men had, Jamie used to tell me some stories about his mates but never had I imagined how close they were, it's not like he was on the phone with them all day long, so I guess this is how guys act.

And what can I say about Jamie's family? They're perfect! His sisters are very protective of him, but I understand because my siblings are like that with me, I can't complain though, they were very understanding about my little affair with Eddie and even came to the rescue whenever Hannah would approach me, my conscious wouldn't let me talk to her without apologizing, I still recall the stupidest answer I gave her....

"So Maca, Eddie tells me you and Jamie have been together since you started filming, is that right?"

Here's my bright answer...

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I mean, I'm not sorry for dating Jamie, I'm sorry for everything else, like other stuff, not Jamie, or You, or Eddie, what I'm trying to say is that I am truly sorry"

WHAT!!!!!!! Thank God I was saved by Jessica who came and took Hannah away from me and my idiotic babbling, later on Jessica was laughing at me saying that she hadn't heard anyone saying the word "sorry" so many times in just one statement.

Jamie stirred starting to wake up, I've been watching him sleep for two hours now, today is our last day in Ireland and then we're going back to Vancouver to start filming our last scenes, the sex scenes, I am not worried about them, I'm more than comfortable with Jamie, what worries me the most is what happens next, I know that Jamie has a new movie to film and I have some modeling gigs but the question is, can I stay away from him?

"Good morning beautiful"

"Buenos Dias mi Amor"

"I love it when you speak in Spanish"

"I know"

I winked and started kissing his cheek and then his neck, then nibbled his earlobe making him moan.

"Are you trying to seduce me Miss Santana?"

"Is it working?"

"Baby, watching you breathe seduces me"

"Hahahaha so much for hard to get"

He turned me around so I was on my back and he was on top of me.

"I love you, you're beautiful, thank you for this week, for coming to my hometown and charming my friends and family"

"Thank you for bringing me and not quitting on me when things went wrong"

Filming Fifty Shades of Greyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें