A DECISION TO MAKE

ATENTION: ADULT CONTENT

I woke up to a snoring Jamie, my poor baby is so tired! Yesterday we shot Ana's first time, the piano and the bathtub scenes in many different angles and with just a little break between one another.

I really needed to go to the bathroom so I untangled myself from my Greek God and his muscular arms.
Once my bladder was empty I brushed my teeth, bending over the sink, suddenly I felt Jamie's hands getting a hold of my hips and pressing his morning wood against my ass.

"Good morning to you too"

"Top of the morning, sexy thing. Wanna have a quicky?"

He ran his hands through my thighs and opened my legs to have free open to my center, he pressed his hand against my sensitive clit, making me moan.

"If you ask so nicely"

"I can do many nice things to you, my love"

We met our eyes through the mirror.

"Enlightened me, then"

"God! I love it when you get all Ana on me"

"Fuck me hard Christian"

"Your wish is my command"

With this he ripped my panties off and dig a finger in me, feeling my juices he bent me a little deeper against the sink and thrust me from behind, I was lost in moans, mine and his, I encountered each thrust in a rhythm we only knew how to dance, once I felt my high getting close I squeezed my internal muscles and made our ecstasy even more delicious.

After a shower and another quicky we were both satisfied and grinning to each other while changing.

"So, where do you want to take Dani and Matt?"

"My first intentions were to take them to Seattle, go all Christian Grey on them, but after receiving Sam's new schedule, that'll be impossible"

"I know, we have a big day today, our last vanilla and then comes the good stuff"

I winked at him but he frowned and came where I was standing, held me by my hips and pulled me closer, gave me a tender kiss and asked.

"Will you be okay with the red room stuff, I mean, we can ask for a body double, you know Sam would agree"

I sighed because we've had this conversation many times, every time someone mentions the Red Room he gets all anxious and asks the same question.

"Jamie, I don't know how to make you understand that I will be fine, I am a big girl, I can handle it, if I couldn't I wouldn't have signed up for this movie"

"I know, I just don't want to hurt you"

There were tears forming in his eyes, it broke my heart because I've hardly ever seen Jamie get this emotional so I held him very close and stroke his back.

"Amor, what if I promise to ask for a stunt if I feel it's too hard for me to take?"

"Can I trust you with that? I mean, will you say anything?"

"I will, trust me"

After breakfast we were walking hand in hand to the studio when we heard someone calling Jamie's name, we turned to find paparazzi taking pictures of us, we've been lucky we were going around unnoticed but now they know, the lead actors of the most expected movie are having an affair. I am kind of a new face in Hollywood but Jamie has already film 'Once Upon A Time' here and his TV Series 'The Fall' has just hit Netflix so it's only normal for him to have the paps after him, one of them asked.