Meeting my Family

*** Here are Mr. And Mrs. Veloso! The handsome Brazilian God Reynaldo Gianecchini plays Macarena's brother in law and the beautiful Gaby Espino plays Antonia Santana - Veloso, Maca's sister ***

We landed in São Paulo at 8:00 am. The landing wasn't easy on him and we got to hold hands again. I'm getting used to his touch. In all these hours together I found out many things about him that I didn't know like he has a band and loves to sing and play the guitar, I don't need to say that adds to his load of sexy.
He is such a gentleman, he helped me with all my luggage, and did many little actions that would make my heart melt.
When we passed customs I was wearing the widest smile ever in anticipation to see my family. Suddenly he stopped me and cupped my face with both hands while looking into my eyes.

" Gosh, you look beautiful. I can feel your happiness".

"I am happy. I want to hold the boys".

As soon as we were in the meet and great area we heard to little voices:

"Tia Nena!!!!! You're here!!!!!!!"

"Caio! Renato!!!!!"

And both boys ran to me. I held them so tightly. Like there was no tomorrow.

"Did you bring many toys Tia?" Caio asked me with so much eagerness that made everyone laugh.

"Maca you look beautiful!"

"And so you do Anto! It's so good to see you!!!!" And I hugged her lovingly. She is my big sister, the one who always took care of me. She's 10 years older than me so she was like a second mom to me. It's so nice to be around her!

"Maca! Como vai menina?"

"Roberto! Tudo bem! I missed you guys!!"

And I hugged this handsome man who stole my sister's heart while she was living her Au Pair experience in Chicago. She says that as soon as she saw him, she knew he was going to be part of her life. Now they have been married for 8 years, after two beautiful kids, they still love each other passionately.

"So you brought a boy!! Hello man! Welcome to Brazil!"

"Thank you. You guys are very kind for having me"

"No problem man! Any friend of Maca is a friend too!"

I saw my sister's face once she acknowledged him. She was affected by his attractiveness too.

"Hello Jamie! Welcome to Brazil! I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and that you guys achieve what you came for".

"Thank you Antonia. I'm sure we will. You have a beautiful family".

"Thank you. I think so too. You still haven't met my parents yet. They're waiting in the house. And our brother Santiago who lives in Sydney".

"Can't wait to meet everybody".

And he smiled winking at her. I swear I saw my sister flushing and holding her breath. I know how it feels. He has the same effect on me.

Minutes later we were in the car on our way to Poços de Caldas. The little city where my sister lives, a 3 hours ride from São Paulo.

The kids love him. I knew they would. He's a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what my parents think of him. This will be quite an adventure.

*** Hello! If you're reading this I would appreciate if you rate me and leave me a comment with your feedback. Thank you so much!! Xoxo-Z ***