KARAOKE NIGHT

We arrived at the Irish pub Jamie has found, my poor baby was feeling homesick, I need to plan our trip to Ireland A.S.A.P. I texted Eloise the address and she replied that she was on her way with Luke, Victor and Rita, they all wanted to meet my big brother.

Jamie ordered us some Guiness and we sat in a round table by the end side of the pub and were engaged in a conversation about soccer, it was cute to see them interact in their 'male world' with their cute accents, saying football instead of soccer, talking about the European League, I was used to soccer talk when I was with Cauã but everything was within the Brazilian Championship.

We were on our third pint when the door opened and these four beautiful people walked in, it's so sad that our scenes together are coming to an end, Rita will be gone in two days, Victor is done with his job but he's staying just to hang out with the gang, Luke and Eloise have just one more scene and that's it. I stood up to hug every each of them, I was feeling tipsy and emotional, man! this Irish beer is strong!! Jamie made the introductions and my brother was very charismatic with all of them. The only thing that was strange is that he didn't pursue Eloise anymore, as if he was taken, that's very odd coming from a man who calls himself 'Latin Lover'. I wonder if his reaction towards Amelia has to do with it.

Jamie saw that I was kind of quiet so he caressed my thigh under the table and whispered in my ear.

"You look lovely tonight, all flushed due to the Irish beer"

He kissed my neck.

"You are a beautiful woman Maca, can't wait to call you my own"

"What???? Aren't I supposed to be yours already??"

I felt my heart stopping for a second, he grinned at me, I guess it was the beer speaking.

"Forever I mean!"

"Are you proposing???"

Gosh I was about to cry. He hasn't told me that he loves me yet but I feel it.

"No, my love, not today, the day that I'd propose to you it won't be in a pub, you deserve the best"

"Hearts and flowers?"

I smiled at him, he bent and captured my lips, we kissed forgetting the rest until my brother cut in.

"Maca, stop making out with your leprechaun and let's sing! It's Karaoke night!!!"

"Karaoke??? In an Irish Pub????"

The idea was outrageous to me.

Jamie smiled,

"We aim to please Miss Santana! But wait, can you sing?"

My brother laughed,

"Oh Jamie, you are in for a treat, this one is the karaoke queen"

"Ok Santi, what should we sing??"

"Let's give them a show! 'La Bamba' baby!"

I giggled while standing up and Jamie gave me a smack in my tush that made me jump.

"Sit back and watch!"

I ordered faking a serious face.

"I love it when you're bossy!"

Santi and I stood on the little stage when the guitar strings of 'La Bamba' started, people who were engaged in their beers and conversations stopped to watch us and cheer for us, this song is really an international hit. My brother and I made a little show singing and dancing, making turns in the singing parts, our Spanish flowing out of our tongues as if we were enchanting the crowd, Jamie was sitting back with a huge grin on his face enjoying our little show, when the song finished people stood up to cheer for us, my brother and I did our reverence and got off the stage.

A red-haired woman went on stage to sing 'I love rock and roll' and my brother tapped Jamie's shoulder once again, these men have been doing that many times lately.

"Jamie, my brother, don't get me wrong, hermano, I love Irish beer but after 'La Bamba' I feel like some TEQUILA!!! A round for all my mates here"

Jamie smiled and whispered in my ear

"I still recall the night we had after you drank tequila, me love"

I melted on my seat, how to forget that night, I still remember his face when he was waiting for me outside my door, we haven't separated since then. That night was an unforgettable one.

Victor went with Santi to the bar and they brought Patron for everyone.

"Ok, a toast!"

My brother yelled, since the lady singing was too loud.

"To new friends that I will keep in my heart forever. Arriba, abajo, al centro y pa dentro!!!!"

We all followed him and downed the tequila sucking on the lime afterwards. And the night was just beginning.
The tequila gave the rest of the group the courage to go on stage to sing. We sang individually, in groups, duets and so on. Rita, Eloise and I made a show for the crowd singing 'Lady Marmalade' dancing and singing just as if we were Christina Aguilera and company. I remember seeing Jamie's face during the show, he sat back with his hands behind his head biting his lips while I was performing my sexy moves. Then, the boys went on stage to sing 'Love me do' and it was cute how they were pretending they were The Beatles. Jamie and I went to sing 'Ain't no Mountain High Enough' Jamie's voice is really beautiful and enjoys singing, you can see another side of him, I think he's truly himself while singing. The top of the night was Jamie's surprise, he went to stage by himself with a guitar in his hands, he sat on a chair and cleared his throat to bring the attention to him.

"Good evening! This song I helped to write a few years ago and now I would like to dedicate it to my beautiful girlfriend, the woman who makes my heart stop with just looking at my eyes and who brings happiness to my everyday. Macarena Santana you are the reason why I now believe in Fairy Tales. I love you!!"

He started playing the song, I sat there lost in my love for this perfect man, a man God has sent as a present for me. I can't describe how much I love him, it's overwhelming that in such a short time we've gotten so close and he's become my perfect match, my prince, the man of my life.

When he finished the song the crowd stood up to cheer for him. He came to me, cupped my face and looking in to my eyes asked,

"Did you hear me? I love you!"

"Oh Jamie! I love you more!"

*** Hello my dear readers, I am so blessed to have you in my life, you guys are a true inspiration, thank you for all your comments and feedback, the Damie fans for accepting this story. Continue reading, voting and commenting. Thank you all!! Enjoy the video I added! Happy Saturday and drink some Patron for me! ;) xoxo-Z. ***