First Day of Shooting

***Picture above of Jamie texting Maca ;) ***

My phone beeps, I wake up with a heavy heart. Is it my sister? Did anything happen to the kids??? - My sister Antonia lives in Brazil with my 2 beautiful nephews and my brother in law- I check my phone and it's a Whatsapp message from him..

Wake up babe! Let's do this!

My heart is heavy now but for a different reason. Jamie. I've only felt awkward around him since we met. We've been through wardrobe checking, lines reading, and other steps of a film making but he always looks cool and unaffected. I, on the other hand, get sweaty hands, legs shaking and speedy heartbeat. And the most embarrassing thing is that he notices it!
I put on my favorite jeans, a white tank top and a leather jacket. Seattle weather doesn't agree with me. I put my hair up and apply some lipstick and I'm ready to go.
I arrive at the studio at 9 and am greeted by my co-star. Gosh he looks yummy! Black jeans, a Ramones T-shirt, white convers. I need to control myself. I swear I felt my drool sliding down my jaw.

"Good Morning sunshine! Coffee?"

"Good Morning! I'd love to."

"You are not very talkative in the morning, are you princess?"

"Not really, specially if I was awaken from a very nice dream".

"Sorry for that love, I surely hope the dream was about me".

I wouldn't admit that in a thousand years!!!

"Jamie, Macarena, you guys ready for make-up?"

A handsome teen asked us, he must be an assistant, he looks 16-17.

"Sure, let's rock babe!"

And he left, walking after the assistant, smiling back at me, leaving me a ball of feelings. This ain't going to be easy. I need to control myself. I can't fall for him.