IRELAND PART TWO

Fuck! It never occurred me that Jamie's best friend Eddie would be The Eddie I hooked up with a year ago. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Macarena! Finally we meet!"

"Hiii ni-nice to to meet you"

Macarena STOP!!!! Relax!!! Jamie will notice!!

"Where is Hannah?"

Oh great!!! The girlfriend! Shit!!!

He turned to answer Jamie's question.

"She's joining us tomorrow at the lunch party. Andy called and said his flight was delayed but he will make it for lunch tomorrow"

He talked to Jamie giving me some glances. When he said Hi I thought and hoped that for a moment he hadn't remembered me but now with his side glances I know he knows who I am.

"And what about the rest of the gang?"

"Tonight it's just me mate. Jessica how nice to see you! It's been a while"

He put his attention to Jessica, Liesa was talking to a girl in another table and Jamie caressed my back lovingly, he looked happy. Boy I wished he would never know the truth!!

Jamie interrupted everyone by asking what we were going to drink. Jessica ordered a Pint for her and Liesa. Eddie turned and looking at me said,

"Too bad there's no Moët in this pub"

I choked, he does remember me! Jamie chuckled.

"What is America doing to you mate?"

"Just joking! A Gin and Tonic is good for me"

"I'll have a pint, would you like a pint too my love?"

"I'll have whiskey"

Jamie frowned.

"I thought you hated whiskey"

"I don't hate it, I feel like having some now, please"

He sighed, he was feeling something was wrong.

"Sure thing love, you're in luck, Irish whiskey is the best in the world"

I smiled at him, Jessica excused herself to walk to Liesa and Jamie went to the bar which left me alone with the enemy.

"Look Eddie...."

"Stop! Don't make excuses. I won't tell Jamie, he's my best mate and I know him, he won't take it easily, he'll be heartbroken and I don't want to be responsible for that. What happened between us that night was a nice memory. Nothing more"

"I don't know what to do. I feel I should tell Jamie"

"You should tell Jamie what?"

Eddie and I turned to find a curious Jessica. I felt like the world was about to end. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!!!

"She has a surprise for him"

"Oh my! You are full of surprises"

"What surprises?"

Now the three of us turned to find Jamie holding my whiskey and Eddie's gin and tonic. Shit!

"Let me help you with the pints"

Eddie stood up and hurried away. Bastard!!

"I... well, .... you.... I .. will tell you once we're back home"