"I want to know. Pleaseeeee"

He pouted. Shit! Make up something Macarena!!!

"Well, I was thinking to...... ask my friend Mario .... to help me decorate a room in your house ...... in London.... for the baby"

How lousy Macarena!!!! You're an actress damn it! You should know how to lie!!!

Jamie kept looking at me as if he was trying to read my eyes, to see through my soul, slowly he nodded and gave me a weak smile.

"I haven't thought of that. I don't even know if the baby is staying with me, but yeah I should probably be prepared"

I took a long sip of my whiskey and it burned its way down my throat. I seriously hate whiskey!!

Eddie came back to the table and handed Jamie his pint then to Jessica.

"Is Liesa going to abandon us?"

"She really loves that friend"

Jessica smiled dearly at Eddie, he started asking her about her husband.

Jamie was drinking his beer looking at me. I leaned to give him a kiss on his cheek.

"I really wish you would tell me what's really going on"

Shit!

"What do you mean?"

Eddie overheard us and interrupted by making a toast. Liesa had joined us.

"To my mate Jamie. You are my best mate, my brother, I wish you all the happiness in this world and I promise to be by your side always. Slainte!"

"Slainte"

Everyone responded.

A tear was falling down the corner of my eye and Jamie caught it. He pulled me to a hug and kissed me sweetly.

"I don't know what's going on but whatever it is I hope you trust me and tell me, ok?"

"It's nothing..... What does Slainte mean?"

"Salud, cheers"

"Speaking Spanish now Mr. Dornan?"

"Practicing, señorita"

"Oh mi lindo! Te amo tanto!!!!"

"Oh how sexy!!!!! What does that mean???"

A curious Liesa asked.

"I called him my handsome and then I told him I loved him very much"

"Oooohhhhh that's so sweet, you have to teach me some of those sexy words to tell my husband"

I smiled at her and nodded

"I will"

I turned back my attention to my love.

"So about that lunch, did you forget to tell me?"

"I didn't forget. I wasn't going to. It was a surprise."

"You can still surprise me, don't tell me the details. I'll act surprised when it comes the time to"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to smell my hair.

"Gosh I love your scent"

"I know, like coconut"

WHAT?????????? WHAT THE FUCK?????? We turned to see a flushing Eddie. Jamie frowned.

"How would you know?"

"Know what??"

"Macarena's scent"

"Oh I wouldn't know that. I thought you guys were talking about Rio"

Nice way out Eddie!!

Jamie brushed it off and engaged himself in deep conversation with Eddie about their time in L.A. Apparently, they shared an apartment in L.A trying to pursue an acting career.

I talked to Liesa and Jessica trying to ignore Eddie for the rest of the night. After drinking my entire whiskey I was more relaxed and Jamie had brought me a pint.

"Enough whiskey for you, my love, you can't have a drink in a pub in Ireland and not having a pint"

"Thank you! Are you having a good time?"

"Yes I am, love"

"Great. I love you"

I don't care how many times I say it, I want him to know that I do love him, that whatever stupid thing I did before I met him, it was in the past, before I met him and fell in love with him. My eyes met Eddie's and he was studying my face as if wanting to know if I meant what I said. Yes Eddie! I love him! I'd do anything for him.

*** You guys are awfully quiet!! I know some of you didn't like the Flashback but it will either bring them more together or break them apart. I am super excited because this story is participating on The Wattys 2015, I am beyond happy because when I started this story I never thought that I was going to reach so many views or have so many nice people reading and enjoying this humble story. Thank you for that guys!!! I love you!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, vote and vote!! Xoxo-Z ***