Niall pulled away first, and I was disappointed that he stopped kissing me. I was already missing his lips. "Want to take it to the bedroom?" Niall asked gently. I nodded, I wanted to kiss him more, it felt amazing. Better than what I've felt before. 

Smiling Niall pulled himself up, still very intoxicated. I followed, in the same way Niall did previously. We walked, still wobbly, into my room where the bed was freshly made. I loved when they made my bed when I was out. It made it look more inviting  at night, and it definitely did right now.

Niall had closed the bedroom door behind him and he walked over to me in front of the bed, slipping off his jacket as we did. It fell in the middle of the room but he left it there and stood in front of me. His hands came up to my cheeks once again and cupped them. Again, his lips connected to mine and we shared a kiss. I, though, was more interested in getting Niall's clothes off. He had a beautiful body and I wanted to see it. 

I grabbed his tie blindly and ran my hands up to the top where the knot was done perfectly. I tugged and pulled at the loop around Niall's neck, wanting the black material to leave his body. Niall parted our lips and this time I was too occupied to care at the loss of contact. I finally did manage to get the tie loose enough to be pulled over his head and I threw it behind him. Niall just smiled at me. 

"How about we get you undressed a little?" Niall suggested with a smirk on his face. Which was an odd sight. He was normally smiling. I agreed and Niall assisted in unbuttoning my black shirt, after the buttons were undone he slipped my shirt off down my arms and fell to the ground behind me, and looked down at me. It wasn't fully admiration though. He looked a little... Sad? 

"Kiss me" I pulled his attention away from my body. He kissed me again. Softly. Sweetly. Beautifully. It just felt so different. In the back of my head I knew it was wrong. It wasn't right for me to be doing this, but I couldn't help myself. 

Niall, while still kissing me, took a step forward causing me to take a step back, I hit the side of the queen size bed and fell backwards. Niall coming down with me, he fell on top on of me, but making sure he didn't squash me. We had stopped kissing by now and I had my hands on his chest, clothed chest. 

"Your turn" I said and started unbuttoning Niall's white button up shirt. I then slipped it off his shoulders and allowed him to get it off the rest of the way. I watched him as he did. He did have a good body and I was jealous of it. He was tonned and buff. My hands ran down his torso slowly, running over his abs. Niall smiled. "Ni. I'm so hard" he looked down to me, he could see a tent shape forming in my slacks and I swear it made Niall grow a little harder.

"Okay" he pecked my lips. "Get the rest of your clothes off" I nodded and he climbed off me. Kicking off his shoes and pulling his pants and briefs down. I copied him and threw them off the bed. Niall returned to me and it was then we looked at each other. We had never seen each other completely naked before and it was by far the best looking body I had ever seen, and he was definitely not small. 

"Wow" I muttered. I wasn't even paying attention to Niall looking at me. I couldn't, not when I had him in front of me like that. 

"Lou, move up the bed" Niall said in a soft tone that made it seem almost like a question. I did it anyway. In my state of mind - drunk and very turned on - I would do almost anything. 

I rested myself at the head of the bed and Niall joined me. We kissed sweetly. Our hard dicks only getting harder the more we kissed. I was the one to break the kiss, only because I had enough of kissing and needed more. More of him. 

"Hey" he spoke softly and rubbed a hand lightly over my thigh. "Do you have lube and condoms?" 

"Only condoms" I replied quietly. "They're in the top drawer" I always stashed some condoms in the top drawer of a hotel in case I got lucky. It was more accessible than getting out of bed to get one. Niall nodded and reached over to grab one out. He held it in his mouth and returned to me. I took the condom from his mouth and Niall smiled.