Chapter 64.

CHAPTER 64.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I wait impatiently in line, the customer infront of me paying her bill. She looked really familiar, too familiar. I got on my tip toes to search for Niall. No where..

Note, never bring him to a store again. Ever.

"Thankyou." She spoke, my mind processing the voice....Maira!

She shoves the packet of gum in her back pocket and hold the can in one hand, while text with the other. She turns around, without really looking around. Her shoulders hits mine, while we both jolt back lightly.

"Sorry." She mumbles without looking up and just walks to her own way. Another girl joining her on their way out, that must be Sarah. They both walk out of the shop, now is the chance. I jog around the store in search for Niall. A blond head caught my attention, he had packets of crisps in both of his hands as he looked at them turn by turn. He's trying to choose between them.

I let out a chuckle as I jog towards him and snatch the bags from his hands. He slaps my head, making me jolt back. I frown at him at he chuckles lightly.

"Leave this, Maira and Sarah are here. Come." I inform, pushing him out. His face lite up by the name of Sarah.

We started to jog out of store, out breaths getting slightly heavy.My head twists from left to right in search of the body. This is my chance.

"Haz, there." Niall takes me attention. I turn towards him, his hand pointing at some direction. Until two girls came in view, my lips curving into a small smile. We jog towards them, thy weren't that far though.

"Play it cool." I inform Niall as we started to walk behind them. Niall nods in agreement flashing me a smile.

I then look at the girl ahead of me. Hair glossy brown hair were covering half of her back beautifully. The bright yellow polo shirt showed her curves perfectly.

"I think I saw Niall in the store," I heard Sarah, her hand coming towards her mouth. I turn towards Niall, trying hold the chuckle teasing my neck. Niall had a smirk formed on his lips.

I heard a chuckle from Maira, my eyes instantly flicking towards her. "Love, you see him almost everywhere." She states, holding her laugh. Maira brings the can towards her mouth, sipping the liquid. Niall taps on my shoulder, taking my attention. He somewhat tries to somewhat inform me about something but I just nod not much caring.

Before I know it, Niall burst out in laughter. My eyes widen as I turn towards him, he gives me a smile and motions me to start saying something. I see what he did there. I look towards Maira, she definitely had noticed us. I think of something to start with.

"And then I started singing."

What the fuck did i just say. Niall looked at me with a weird face. We finally got their attention.

"Oh, hi guys!" Sarah turns around, smiling wide. Me and Niall stop at our places. Maira's back was still facing me. She didn't turn. Sarah was forcing her to turn by holding her hand but Maira was just too stubborn.

"Oh, Hey!" She finally turns around, her lips curled into a perfect smile. She didn't gave me a look, she was just looking at Niall. It actually killed me inside, but I never showed it. I just kept looking at her. I know it gets her frustrated, her heart beating fast & honestly, i enjoy it alot.

"Didn't see you guys!" Niall adds taking out attention. And he had to say that.

"Really Niall?" Maira cocks and eyebrow at him, her lips curved in a small smirk.