Chapter 55.

CHAPTER 55.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I can't even believe I agreed on going to the party. I could see how Maira was going all jolly and frank with him.  

It just killed me inside seeing another man with her.

I tried to talk to her that night but she wouldn't listen to me, she didn't even gave a damn.

I bang on the door after pressing the bell 2 times.

I was at Emily's house. Who does she think she is. She can't get the hell out of here like that.

"I'm coming, i'm coming." She shouts behind the door, the knob finally twisting as the door opens.

Her face had a shocked look, she was frightened. "Harry.." Her voice trails, trying to act all innocent. Her face just got me more angry somehow.

"Who do you think you are?" I shouted stepping in. She step back, scared of me. Her eyes frightened as she looked at me. Her lips part to say something but nothing came out at first

"I..wh.." She spoke, her hands sweating slightly.

"What were you even thinking?...That i'll leave Maira for you." I shout, disgust on my face, lightly chuckling. 

"My foot."

"I should've have known that whatever you said was nothing but bullshit..."  

I stand straight, holding my hair in frustration.

"I thought you have changed...but no...I was wrong.." I glared at her, she takes a step back. She wasn't saying a word, feeling more like ashamed.

"If She didn't talk to me tomorrow..." I came closer to her, my chest rising and failing. I had to control my anger. Even though she just runied my life right now, broke Maira into pieces. I have to control..

I'm not even sure about my own words, her body tilting backwards. She was scared...frightened about all that will happen. I turned around and walked out if the house, slamming the door behind me.

I couldn't say anything I her. She's a girl and I just cab't threat her like this.

I wipe away the sweat on my face with the back of my hand and walked toward the car. I looked at the time, it was almost 12.

What if Maira doesn't loves me anymore? What if she moved on?  

What if..if shes likes Max...

Horrible questions flooded in my mind about her reaction after she gets to know the truth.. 

Will she forgive me? 

Will she accept 'us' again?

It was hard sleeping the whole night. I couldn't get her out of my mind. Jut remembering all the moments we shared together. How she used to blush at my comments, tease me when I'm jealous.

I miss her...she's all that I think about. 

No matter what happened, I'm getting her back. Even if I have to change, then I'm willing to.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

My eyes popped open at the drum rolls in my ear. After a while, I notice I was wearing my ear phone and the song was on.

I growled in my pillow, too lazy to get up. I was quite tired from last night. 

Oh. How can I forget..I just couldn't talk to him. 

I don't who he called bitch or something but whatever i'm too curious.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I was getting reminded of all the memories Me and Harry shared, I mean i still miss him...alot..but I hate him at the same time.

I remember how he always tries to steal kiss, one way or another he tries to just take control over me. I loved how he kissed each part of my body with tenderly. Showing love and effection. His effect on me was totally different, the effect that I loved.

The knocking on my door interrupts me. I roll my eyes, lifting my head up from the pillow lazily.

"Come on." I shout, scratching my hand. The door slowly opens, my eyes curiously looked at the body coming in view...

Emily?

"Hey, umm...I wanted to talk." She said, biting her lip. I rolled my eyes getting up. "I don't." I harshly spat, getting out of the room. She comes forward, blocking my way.

"Please...Just for a while." She pleaded, her hands join together.

"Did Harry sent you here to like tell more lies?" I cock an eyebrow, crossing my arms to my chest.

So it was her who would pay. Wow, bow she's here to tell more lies.

"No. No. I came here. And I'm won't lie, i'll tell the truth juts please listen to me once." She pleaded, her blue eyes looked into mine.

There was just something that was attracting me towards it. I want to listen to her even if its a lie. I want to see what does she think.

"Ok." I breathed out, her lips curl into a smile. We walk towards my bed settling on each corner. I was curios by now. She first looked around my room, giving an satisfied nod.

"Um..Maira..listen...it was me.." She starts, hesitating. She was nervous i could tell. I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask, still trying to process her words. She bit her lip, looking down.

"I was the one who kissed Harry. Not him." She almost whisper, her head still bowed down. What did she mean by that?

"It was me all along. Telling Harry to come with me. Telling him lies that My mom and dad divorced so that he could come to me...it wasn't him...he was just trying to help me...as a friend.." She was ashamed of all this, of all the things she'd down. My lips part a little, my eye locked at her in shock. My brain was trying to process each and every word.

"But why!?" I asked, getting a bit mad at her but I don't think I should say anything.

"Because I was jealous...I did a mistake and lost Harry. When I used to see him with you...Happy...it used to kill me..that day when I saw you guys in that mall..I just wanted to get him...and..I thought it was the best way..." She explains, her hands sweating a slightly. I had nothing to say, i was just shocked at all the stuff being said to me.

"I-i'm sorry....I know how hurt you are..I just never meant it that way. I had no idea what was I doing. I'm ashamed of myself." Her voice had some kind of honesty.

"He really loves you. He used to mostly talk about you when we were together. It wasn't him Maira....It was because of me. He still loves you..and most of all he's yours...no one can break that apart." She shows a polite smile, placing her hand on top of mine. I still had no words, speechless.

I can't believe it. This just so shocking.

"Ok. I have to go...and please talk to him...it wasn't his fault. See you then.." She comes forward, wrapping one arm around my neck. After a while, i hugged her back. She walks out of the room smiling and waving.

I wave back. I crash my head onto my pillow, her voice echoing in my mind.

But bring a small smile.

W-whatt...

**************************

HEYYYYY!

What do you think?

First I was thinking of a fight again but you guys really wanted them back so here it is...they aren't back yet though.

Anyway, I can't believe i had reached this far. I mean 300k+ reads 7k votes and 1k comments mean ALOT to me.

THANKYOU SO MUCH.

150 votes and 100+ comments maybe. :3

FANNN MEEHHH!

-Maira