Chapter 9.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

In simple words, last night was amazing. I had really fun with Maira. She is simple, funny and beautiful.

Honestly, I like her. From the day we met till now. Her beauty is simple yet loving.

I'm jealous, i always am. When she hangs out with Harry. When she laughs with Harry, when she smiles with Harry. I'm jealous of everything she does with Harry. Today, When they kissed, it made my heart break. But then Maira told it was nothing. Thank God!

Harry likes her too, He told us the other day. He is my best mate, I cant compete with him over a girl. But I don't want to lose her either.

Last night, Harry was angry and shouted at her for no reason. Even though I took her out. He has these anger problems so its not new.

Most importantly, I have fell for her...& I'm ready to do anything to get her.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I'm such an idiot. God dammit! What have I done.

I couldn't control my self at all. I mean she lied to me and then sneaked out with Zayn.

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis. He came in my room frowning. "What were you even thinking,mate?" he asks sitting infront of me. I got up, my hands ran through my curls. "I don't know man, I was jut mad that she lied, I guess," Louis smirked. Why the hell was he smiling now? "You, my friend, are an horrible lier." He said patting my shoulder. "I didn't lied!" I answered. "Harry, Its obvious. Your jealous.". Louis' words suddenly hit my mind.

Was I jealous or mad?

Louis left the room leaving me with my thoughts.

Honestly, I was. I couldn't stand her giggling and being all fun with Zayn. It made me feel worse & I do get angry easily.

So I just messed this fucking thing!

But I'll fix it. Tomorrow!

For now, I jut texted her a simple sorry and went to sleep.

MAIRA'S P.O.V

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I woke up by the beeping of my stupid alarm clock. I looked at the tine and it was 9:30am. I slipped out of my bed, last nights memories flashing throw my mind making me smile but then I remembered what Harry did. & I'm still not talking to him. I looked at my phone which was showing a message from Harry.

From: Harry

I'm sorry. xx

I'll be coming...... ;)

What the heck!? He is so confusing some times but I'm not forgiving you this easily. I leave my phone on the bed.

I went to my washroom slipping out of my cloths and going under the nice hot shower.

I rolled the white soft towel around my body and went to my room. I could hear Niall's laugh from the living room. So their here!

I stood near my closet taking out a Brown silky high neck dress and black tights. I blow dried my hair and decided to curl them a bit today. I let my curling iron heat up. I just curl top few bunch. Adding a little mascara and lipgloss. I put my black leather boots which weren't that long though. Taking my purse I went downstairs.

"Morning!" I smile at everyone looking at me. I went to the kitchen an grabbed an apple. I didn't felt like having breakfast.

I check last time in the mirror which was hanging before the door. I could see Harry looking at me from the mirror. I just try not make any contact. "What about your breakfast?" Eleanor ask."Nah, I'll just have a cup of coffee from the cafe." I said smiling at her. I could still feel him staring at me. I looked towards Zayn and smiled. He smiled back."Where are my keys?" I said looking around."Oh, They'er on that table." Sarah said pointing at the table next to Harry. Eghhh! I walked normally picking up taking the keys."Hey love!" Harry said with a smirk. "Hi" I simply said without making eye contact."Bye peepes!" I wave them and leave. Cold air hitting my face. I took a deep breath and walked towards my car. Starting the engine I see a Tall curly haired boy waving at me from the mirror. I roll my eyes and made my way to the road. I turn the radio on. 'I was hanging in the corner with my five best friends.'

Good girls go bad- Cobra Starship. One of the songs I love. I sing along, driving through the beautiful city.

I finally reached my destination.

****

"Thank you,darling!" An old lady said after she was done with a great hair cut. "Welcome." I smiled politely showing the way to the counter. On my way back to the seat I hit a Curly haired boy. It instently reminded me of Harry. "Maira, can see that coustomer. He needs a hair wash. And then you can leave, your shift is over my manager, becky, pointed to the boy seating on the seat. "Sure!" I replied smiling. I walked towards the boy, still not looking at him, i grabbed a bottle of shampoo and opened the tab. Slowly rubbing my hands massage his head until he faces towards me. Damn, Its Harry!

"Harry? ... What are you doing here?" I asked squeezing the bottle. I rubbed the foamy shampoo on his curls and massage too making him somewhat relax. "I decided to have a Hair cut & why go anywhere else when a beautiful lady working here." He flirted. My cheeks turned into a crimson colour but I rolled my eyes anyway. I washed the shampoo and wrapped a towel around his head. "Your done! Now go sit there.". I said pointing an empty chair. He winked and smirked at me. While I again just rolled my eyes. By now he must have realised that I was mad him. I walked towards the corner hanging my apron on it. I said my goodbyes to everyone. Harry's watched me with narrow eyes.

I was craving for a nice cup of coffee. It was a wet weather anyway. I walked towards the nearby cafe. Siting on a small round table in the corner which was also near the table. I gave my order for a good Moche. I just watched the beautiful city from the window. But then I was a tall boy coming out of the salon. Harry was wearing tight jeans with black coat. Classy!

He walked towards the cafe with a bag in his left hand. He looked towards me and smiled. Showing those beautiful dimple he sat opposite to me. The table was a bit small so we were quite close. I didn't made any eye contact, i just looked out side the window. "Hello,love." Harry says in his seductive British voice. I wasn't jealous of his accent because I had the same. The only difference was the voice. "Ok, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Harry pleaded. I somewhat smiled at his apology making him chuckle. "This doesn't mean I forgive you." I point at him still smiling. Harry made a puppy dog face. I folded my arms on the table coming a little closer to Harry. "& Why should I forgive you?" I said playfully frowning.

"Because I'm beary sorry." Harry saud taking out a normal sized brown bear with 'I'm beary sorry.' and a red heart stitched on it."Harry!" I gasped. My eyes wide open. Thats so... so... Sweet! Harry brought the bear near me to take it. "I can't take it." I said refusing. "Why won't you? You have to, or I would you think that you didn't forgave me. Now take it!" Harry said handing me the teddy. "Thankyou, Harry." I said, feeling my cheeks heat up. I got up a little from my seat to peck Harry in the cheek making my lips burn and Harry furiously blush. Our coffees soon came. Sipping the nice hot Moche, we talked and laughed.

With Harry it was like I knew him for ages. I never felt uncomfortable talking to him or even sitting with him.

Harry and I walked to the house together. Harry slipped his hand down Intertwining fingers with mine. Making me shiver with every touch. Suddenly Harry cane infront of me, playfully coming closer and closer while I take each step back. "Harry, not here." I said biting my lip. Until then my back hit the wall. Harry placed his right hand on the wall and came near my ear. "So, you fancy the room more." Harry whispered in my ear sending shivers down my nerves. "Shut up!" I pushed him back laughing playfully. He just chuckled again.

We then got to my car and went home listen to Harry's so called jokes. Haha!

Maybe I was falling for him?

It's so confusing!

********************

Hey, My sexy Potatoes. How are ya'll?

Omg, I just love your comments so much. It always makes my day

Leave a beautiful comment below and make my day.

And Please please, Vote all 9 chapters. :)

And Awww, You ship Haira so much.

I love you peeps! :**

-Maira