Chapter 38

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATIC AND SPEELING ERRORS.

CHAPTER 28

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

My eyes flutter, slowly opening. Harry's breath tickling on my skin. I turn back, seeing Harry sleeping peacefully. Last nights memories flash in my mind. It actually happened. I never thought it would.

Harry's hand was wrapped around my waist while his feet were intertwined with mine. His bare body keeping my body warm.

I managed to slip out of his hold, the silky material making it easy. I wear my bra and underwear again, slipping into Harry's white shirt. I button uo the shirt, walking outside to the balcony, the cold wind blowing my hair back. I wrap my hand around my self, looking and the beautiful beach. 

Harry had some kind of control on me. His touches were so soft and gentle against my touch. You just fall down, in his arms and surrender. I wonder what control I have on him? Wait.. I don't... I don't know how to pleasure him they way he does to me. As a matter a fact I do know how but I don't know the right way. I'm so confused.... 

I felt a pairs of arms snack on my waist, making me jump slightly. My lips curl into a smile as he places his chin on my shoulders. "Morning, Beautiful." His raspy voice echo in my ear, making me giggle lightly. "Morning." I murmur, turning around. I wrap my arms around his neck, while his arms warp around my waist. I looked in those green orbs. I loved them, the sparkle in his eyes..they were amazing. His hands brushes with my cheek, taking a strand of hair pushing it back of my hair. My lips curling into a smile. He kisses my fore head. 

****

*AFTER 3 DAYS*

We reached home soon. I started to make myself a nice cup of Coffe while Harry gets ready. He was going for some recordings with the other boys, so I guess I'll be alone now. I hear hear footsteps coming closer. Harry coming in view soon. He was wearing a plane white-t going with a black jeans and green beanie hiding his curls.

"I'll be back soon." He pecks on my checks and walks out of the house. I let out I sigh and walk towards my phone. I had a text. 

From: Sarah.

Fancy a cup of coffee? :Dx

I smile, that should pass my time. 

TO: Sarah.

I'd love to. There is a nice coffee shop down the street and a great market. :D 
What time?

I got her text after a while.

From: Yay! I'm already outside. I'll be there in 5 minutes.  

I walk upstairs, taking a sip of the hot liquid and get ready. I have to tell her like loads. Sarah is like my sister, actually she is my sister. Her parents died in an accident when she was like 5 so she started living with us. My Parents treat her like their own daughter. 

I walk downstairs, as someone burst in form the door. "MAIRA!" She shouts, spreading her arms for a tight hug. "How are you?" She whispers in my ear. We let go. "I'm absolutely great." I replied smiling wide. "What about you?" I ask, walking towards the keys. "Ammazingg." She sings songs. Someone is in a good mood. 

We walk outside, it was a pleasant weather. "Did he like, lied again or something?" She answer, a bit hesitating. I shake my head, looking down at the ground. "No, I guess he got to know that I found out anyway." I assumed, my smile fading. "Where is he gone now?" She asked, concern in her voice. "He said he had to go for the recording with the other lads." I answer, not interested in the conversation. 

We stop by the signal."What do you mean? Niall's at home, sleeping." She answer, my head shoot up at her, confused at her answer. I don't answer her back. I just think deeper this time. Did he lied to me again. No, I need prove, maybe he did go to the recording or something.