Chapter 19.

CHAPTER 19.

Maira's P.O.V. 

I woke up, with the same pumping in my head like yesterday.Wired...

I then notice a hand wrapped around my waist, hot breath felt on my neck. I smile to myself turning around. A beautiful guy, snoring softly.

He is perfect in every way.... 

All the things he does makes me feel special, loved,beautiful. You know in those cheesy, romantic movies they say its one if the steps of 'falling in love'.  

He look really tired so I won't wake him up.  

I slowly take his hand of my waist, now sitting on the bed, My head was pounding harder, It felt like I'll fall any time. It'll get better. 

I get up but was held back by a hand holding my wrist. I turn around and smile at the sleepy boy, His curls were a mess, but he looked hot any way. "Come here." He ordered me, pulling my hand. I smiled and do as said. I lay down on his arm. My arms around his while his was around me. Warmth of his body was relaxing.

I felt safe, protected in his arms. I really did loved him now.

"I'll keep you safe, protected...,I love you." Harry whispered kissing my neck, I look up at him, his green eyes looking in my brown ones. I gave a peck on the lips. "I love you too." Smiling I dig my face in his neck, his perfume filling my nose.  

I wanted to stay like this for ever but I  

need to go for work before I get fired.  

She is already pissed off of this fans thing.  

I unwrapped my hands and tried to get up but he tighten his grip.  

"Harry.." I whinnied, his grip still the same. "I have to go, leave." I demanded. "No," He said in a childish tone."Fine, no kisses for you.". He unwrapped his arms quickly and pouted his lips for a kiss.  

I didn't ignore it, I pressed my lips with his soft ones.

Pulling away I exit the room and walk down stairs. I trip on one step, feeling disy again. What is happnin'?  

"Morning." I smile at the cuddling. Couple. "Mornin'!" They shout back.  

I walk in the kitchen, taking a glass an a bottle of water. I bring the glass near my lips but then my vision went blank, the glass crashing on the floor while I fall with it.....

HARRY'S P.O.V. 

I do love her. I'm honest. I haven't done these kind of things to any girl then her.  

I want her to feel special. She is...perfect.  

I guess I'm falling really hard for her. I don't regret anything.  

"HARRY! COME TO THE KITHEN NOW!" I hear Niall shout. What the matter with this blonde now.  

I lazily get up from the bed, walking slowly down stairs "Maira, wake up!" I hear Sarah shout. What!?  

I run towards the kitchen, seeing a broken glass in a side and Maira laying down Sarah and Niall around her. "What Happened, MAIRA!" I panic running towards her."We have to take her to the hospital,hurry!" Sarah inform, worry in her eye's.

I pick her tiny body up, bridle style, and ran towards the car. What happened to her? What if we get late and and....I lose her. No, think positive Harry, positive!  

I lay her with Sarah at the backseat while me and Niall walk towards the front.

My heart was pumping harder. She was fine before, what happened to Her so sudden. I hope she's right. Oh God! Keep her alive, with me, always.  

Shut it Harry, she won't leave, THINK POSITIVE.

We stop by te Hospital, the nurse bring the !bed! For her. They lay her on it and slid her in.  

Niall called everyone else and told the address.  

** 

We just sat in the waiting hall. My mind going crazy. Memories flooding. I can't lose her so easily. No. No. I won't. She'll be here, always.  

I have never cared a about a girl this much. I let a tear fall down my eyes  

Will she be gone this easily, she was fine before.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, whipping the tear off quickly, I turn around, seeing Louis smiling, he is always there for me.  

I heard a sob from Sarah. Was she crying? I look up at her, her head was buried in Niall's neck. "Why are you crying?" I ask, this is a stupid question but I have to ask." She gets up and looked at me, her eyes were a little numb. She looked at me confused. "I-i don't want to lose her that easily. She's is my only one....my only true friend." She sobbed and then hugged me crying.  

Her words were some how making me more emotional, I couldn't control them.  

A tear rolled down my face. Stop Harry, be a man!

Suddenly everyone stood up, the doctor was here. I walk upto him before anyone. "Doctor, how is she? Is she fine? What happened?" I showered the doctor with questions.  

"Relax sir, We don't exactly know what happened, we are taking some tests. She is fine, but still isn't awake." The doctor assure as smiling.  

A side of my was confused, bit the other side was Thanking god for everything.  

"Can we see her?" I questioned. "Not yet. She is in a room though but we have to take some more tests, the nurse will tell you when you can." He smiles, tapping my shoulder. Before he could turn around, Sarah stopped him "Is there anything serious?" She asks, her voice shaking."We don't know yet, But she'll be fine." He flashed another smile and went. 

I sat on the seat again. Grasping my hair in my hands. I'll die without her. I don't know if I could face the world without her.

She....she is.....my...weakness...

*************************************************************************************

OMFG! MORE DRAMA. WOHO!

OMFG! 101K+ READS AND 1K+ VOTES! I CAN'T KJHBHAOA

But Your comments... there not there. :( 

LOVE YOUUU!

COMMENT to make my day. :) 

VOTE so I know you like/love this chapter. (Please vote all 19 chapters!)

FAN ME if you like me. :) 

THANKYOUUUU! LOVE YOU PEEPS!