Chapter 4.

CHAPTER 4.

Harry's P.O.V

Weeks before I bumped into this beautiful girl and yet I never thought I'll get to meet her again. But I guess I was wrong. I was actually surprised by her reaction after seeing me. I mean I was expecting she would scream, ask for an autograph or picture but instead she just smiled. Honestly, She was beautiful. She stunned me quite easily.

Yeah, I like girls really easily and then just forgot about them but I could not forget about her. We started to hung out alot. I got to know her better. I didn't wanted to ask her out at once because I was afraid of getting rejected on my face. I had to test if she likes me back. Well, When we were at the park that day. I taught her how to play golf and she used to blush every time I looked at her. While singing, I sang my solo just looking at her. I didn't even notice that I was staring at her the whole time and yet she always blush. I loved it when she blushes for me. Now, while playing truth and dare. She kissed my cheek as she was dared to Kiss the boy I like as a 'friend' and I guess we no each other alot more than others so i was expecting that.

How can you not love Harry Styles?

By now, I really liked her and could not wait to call her mine. Do romantic, lovey dovey stuff with her. and this time I will make my move.

"You plant?" I said walking upto to her perfectly shaped body. Wow, I'm creepy. ."Yeah, i like it. Your not playing the game?" She answered giving a beautiful smile. "No, everyone is watching tv now." I answer smiling at her. She then looked down and started watering again. Suddenly a great plan hit my dumb mind.

"Let me throw some water on a beautiful flower" I said referring her as the 'beautiful flower'. I took the basket from her hand and sprinkled water on her face. She stood there shocked at the sudden move.

"Harry!" She scream my name. That feels good. She stood there for a while, giving me an evil look . taking another basket, she threw water on me this time. We ran into a water fight. Laughing and throwing water endlessly. Until then It was time to make my move. I took her hand and brought her closer.......

*****************************

 I am so so so so sorry for such a small chapter, It was just a filler.  

I have to work alot on the next chapter and it will be bigger. Promise.  

Well, My fanfic is No.135 in fanfiction. :D We have to improve that. Atleast get it in top 100.  

Keep reading, Voting and Commenting.  

Also tell your friends to read. :)  

Thankyou so so so much for everything peeps. :*  

I love you people.  

Byeee! :*  

-Maira