Chapter 10.

After that amazing time with Harry, I just started to think that I should not be close to him. It will be easy to fall for him & I don't want to fall for him. Oh Gosh!!

****

With that thought, I haven't sat with the boys for like a week by now. I use to go for my job then come, meet them and go straight to my room and sleep. My life got a little hectic after that job. I mostly use to come late so I have no chance to meet them. Yes, In a way you can say I am running from Harry. I have to. Even though it's the hardest thing right now.

"Oh God!" I smacked my head on the pillow after a tiring day. I smiled at the memories I had with Harry last time.He is such a sweetheart. I looked to the left where I kept the teddy bear, my smile not fading once."MAIRA! GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" My thoughts were interrupted by Sarah." Ughh!" I got up from my bed and walked down stairs."What's the matter?" I said walking down the stairs. She stood there, holding her Iphone."When was the last time you opened your Facebook or Twitter?" She said tapping her left feet with the floor."Um... Last week I guess, Why?" I said walking towards here."What were you doing with him?" She said bring the screen near my face. WHAT THE HECK!? There was this picture of Harry and me when I was against the wall and he was whispering stuff in my ear. Oh Shit! "Oh Gosh, I can explain." I said taking the phone from her hand." Go on." She said smirking."Hello Ladies!" I heard I familiar voice bursting from the door, Louis. There here. Fuck! "Maira?" He said coming towards me all 4 of them following me. I smiled like an idiot."Where the heck have you been huh?" Louis said in his sassy tone."Um...I..i was busy...the job you know.." I said Hesitating. I did not looked at Harry once. "MAIRA!" An irish accent startles me. Niall opens his arms for a hug."Oh How much I missed your cooking." I just laugh at his comment."Come here." Liam said motioning for a huge."Hey, I was first." I hear Louis pouting.I just chuckle at go over Louis."Do you have nay idea how the curly missed you." He whispered in my ear." Shut up!" I said hitting his shoulder playfully. Then I walk over Zayn who had a huge grin. I hear the other girls rush too.Then I had to walk to Harry. His hands slipped in his pockets. He smirked looking at me up and down.I reached him for a warm hug."You are a bad girl." He whispers in my ear."And you are an idiot." I whisper back breaking the hug. I stick my tongue at him while he just chuckle. He was Hot!

"We are watching a movie." I was about to speck but was interrupted by Louis. "No excuses Maira." I sit back on the couch pouting." Which movie then?" I ask looking all the faces."How about Toy story, come on." Liam pleaded. I chuckle and nodded in agreement."I'll get the pop corns." I said getting up. I went to the kitchen, humming different tones. I place the packet in the oven and wait for the popping sound.

I hear foot steps coming closer to me. Shit, Please don't be Harry Please! "Where have you been these day?" I hear Zayn coming more close. Thank god. "I have been really busy with my job." I said looking up at Zayn.I take the pop corn out and put them in a bowl."Good girl." Zayn said messing up my hair all over."Zayn!" I whinnied fixing them. I planned to take revenge after a while, although he loves his Hair style so it will be more fun. I just acted normal for while but sudden my hand messes all his silky hair."Maira!" He shouts. I just laugh historically. It was quite funny how he cared about his hair so much."Oh I'm gonna get ya." He says. I run out of the kitchen bursting the door open laughing while Zayn follows be.We run around the couch while every one watch us. Harry was standing my the tv. I run upto him and stood behind the huge body. We both Ran around Harry, He looked kind of annoyed by this."Would make the popcorns, god dammit." He shouted at us, again. I just walked to the kitchen and got the 3 bowls. This Harry getting angry thing is seriously pissing me off. Why does he always gets angry when I'm with Zayn......wait.......Is he jealous?

With that question I walk towards the living room, chewing a popcorn slowly still wondering. Why would he be jealous If I hang out with Zayn. I sat between Zayn and Niall which was infront of the t.v while Sarah and Elenore sat on the floor and Harry on the other couch leaving Liam, louis and Dani on the other. I kept the bowl on my lap while I was in the middle."Aaaaaaaa!" Zayn opened his mouth motioning me to throw a popcorn.I took one making my shot I score in his mouth." Score!" I shouted high-fiving Zayn."Shhhhhhh!" Everyone shut us once. I had watched this movie like billion times. My eye lids were getting heavier and soon I they were closed. My head helplessly slid on Zayn's shoulder.

************************************

Hellow peeps. Sorry for an lame chapter, It was a filler.

Anyway, Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou. You guys are just amazing. I don't know you peeps but I love you alreasy. && I read ALL the comments but can't reply all sorry. They are just amazing, They always make my day.

Ohh and the next chaoter has a surprise. :D

Leave your beautiful comment Please! :*

Vote Vote Vote. :D

Love ya. ;*

Please vote all the 10 chapters! :)

-Mairax