Chapter 37

CHAPTER 37.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"M..make....love...t..to.....m..me." I said between kisses.

His lips stops for a while, processing my words but he continues after a short while. I could feel him smile during the kiss. My hands trail to his neck as his grab my waist decreasing the distance between us.

I felt his finger tips on my back, fiddling with my zip. My eyes pop open, this is going to be new.

He slowly unzips my dress, bring it down to my chest. I don't stay free either. My figures fiddles with his top button trying to open them.

After opening 3 or 4 buttons of his white plane shirt, We pull away for awhile. Out chest raising and falling faster. Our foreheads were together, both smiling. Harry opens the last button and takes his shirt off. The toned muscles now in view.

He again presses his lips with mine. This time a little more heated. Soon, My dress was dropped onto the floor. His hands travel to my hip, cupping them. I hopped wrapping my arms around his torso while he presses my back to the wall. My heart beat rising.

He walks us to the the bed, placing me down softly. The cold silky material hitting my skin. We pull away breathless. Harry on top of me. He crawls a little back, smirking. It took a while as he admired the body infront of him. He leans in, his lips brushing against my cheek as eye lashes tickle my skin.

"You'er so beautiful." His raspy voice whispers in my ear. He leaves a trail of wet kisses till my lips, making me giggle. He again presses his lips to mine. I flip us over getting on top of Harry. His lips curl into a smile, still kissing mine. My chest was pressed against him. His hands travel to my back. Finger tips making an effort to unlock my bra. In a matter of time, my bra loose, I don't let it fall to soon so I press my chest with his a little harder.

I could feel him smiling. He flips us around, coming on top of me. He unbuckle his belt smirking at me. He throws his jeans on the other side of the room. He digs his face in my neck, kissing ad hungrily. He playfully growls which honestly is a great turn on.

He started sucking, my hands trail on his bare back.

"Harry." I whispered in a little pain. His action getting harder and faster. My hand grips his hair as I playfully scratch his scalp.

After leaving a red mark, he slowly kisses my shoulder. He takes my bra strap between his teeth and pulls it down, same with the other. Throwing my bra to the other side, he gets up, getting a full view. His hands slowly cups my breast, squeezing them gently. I squeeze my eyes shut. The new sensation was more like over- whelming.

"No, look at me." Harry whispers, i slowly open my eyes, his gaze direct on me. He places a soft kiss on one of my nipple, while his other hand squeezes the other. He then slowly suck at it.

The sensation was irresistible rather painful. His touch was soft, gentle. I light moan left my mouth, his action getting harder. His action repeat on the other nipple. Moan echoing the room.

The dimly lighted room, the silky bed sheet, the wind from the windows, All making the moment perfect.

He started leaving delicate kisses on my stomach, making me giggle. His hands rub my thighs, real gentle and slow. The sensation making me giggle.

He gets up, bringing my legs infront of him. He pins my legs flat on to the bed, smirking at my underwear. I felt his finger tips on the lace of me shirt. Electric shocks started flowing throw my body.

"Lace..." His lips move, smirking at my clothing. "Nice.." He then looks at me, licking his lips playfully as his left eye drops in a wink.

He slowly started to pull it upwards, slipping it of. I press my thighs together, hiding the newly revealed spot. His face frowning.

"It's alright...everything is alright." He mumbles. His large hand cups my knees, slowly pushing then away from each other. The unseen skin coning on view as he smirks.

He slowly kisses my knee and travels to my thigh. I felt his lips real close to my entrance. My chest raising and falling.

My hips shifted a his tongue delved into me. His tongue slipping around taking all the pleasure he could. His lips and tongue move together to make me whimper his name.

My hips squeezing and shifting rapidly. I squeeze my eyes shit, grasping the devut in my hand. My eyes pop open as his lips circle around my clit, slow sucking at it.

"H-harry.." I whimper, helplessly. He knew he had all the control and took advantage of it. The feeling was somewhat overwhelming, all new.

**

The night i've been waiting for all my life.

The pleasure, the feelings told that I was on the right place.

In his arms, forever and always.

***********************

A/N:

Let me get this straight, I can't right ti much dirty stuff so here it is.

Hope you understand.

Sorry for the late update, I slept while writing. Lollerzzz!

OK, So that chapter obviously got te goal so i'll upload the next chapter in a sometime, But it'll be today.

DARAM COMING!!

COMMENT honestly what do u think. (i know you don't like this chapter, I just can't write those stuff!)

VOTE If you liked/loved this chapter.

FAN MEHHHH!

NOTE: Again, 120+ votes and 60 comments and I'll update twice tomorrow! :) HEHE

BYEEEZZZ!

-Maira