Chapter 47.

'@Liamspoons I mean come on, Maira is way better than that bitch. Remember how she used him. :) #HairaForever '

'@Hiitsmehh After seeing this, I don't think there is an 'Haira'

I tap on the picture pinned to the tweet. My heart breaking a little. It was picture of them, she was casullay grinding on his while he had his hands in the air. I know it's just a picture but....People are thinking something else and I just can't...Fuck it..

'@horansbabe I don't know about you guys but I think Haira is....is...over.. :(' 

My heart beat raising. I tap the picture pinned...He....he had his hand around here waist, cupping her bum while she was almost sprawled on to him.  I slam the laptop screan, grabbing my hair in frustration. That's it, everything has a fucking limit. I won't stay quite like this. I'm done with this.

 I open the laptop again, checking the tweets I got. 

'@marry_stayles You never deserved Harry sweetie, don't dream so high. he never wanted you.'

 '@harry'sgirl haha, you seriously thought he would fall for a girl like you. you should get a life you fat ugly bitch.'

My heart was broken now, shattered in millions and millions of Pices. Tears started to roll down my eyes. I brought my legs to by chest, digging my face in it. Is it true? Am I that low that I don't desrve him. Was he just playing around with me? But It never felt like it....He never made me feel like that. I got up from the couch, crying harder by now.

I took a step up the stairs but missed it. My feet slipped and my head banged on the corner of the stair. The pain vibrating the whole organ. I placed my hand on it as I managed to get up. The pain was getting greater. I brought the hand in view. "Shit." I murmur, It was blood, my head was bleeding.   

I panicked, my heart beat faster. What do I do now? I ran towards my phone, calling Harry first. No answer, as expected. I threw my phone on the couch and ran upstairs, taking steps carefully. I walked towards the washroom, cleaning all the blood. I've never been in this situation so I don't have any idea what to do.   

After washing the blood for sometime, I expected it to stop but instead it increased. I took the towel from the handle and pressed it on my cut. My situation was making me cry, I was helpless. If kept bleeding i'll faint anyway.   

I walked down stairs, The towel still pressed to my forehead. I started to search for the First aid recklessly. All the drawers were opened, the whole house was a mess but it was no where. Oh, Harry had it that day, maybe he knows. I walked towards the couch, grabbing my phone. I dialed a smilier number and pressed to my ear. The bell kept ringing. No answer. "Please..." I murmur, dialing again.  I dialed his number almost 6 times by now and now answer every time. I then simply sent him text, maybe he'll reply.  

To: Harry.xxx

Where is the first aid box? Hurry reply!

For back up, I text Sarah. 

"To Sarah.xxx

Where are you? Its urgent. 

I press send but give a last shot, hoping that he'll pick up now.I dialed the same number. Nope..No fucking answer...

I threw my phone on the ground in anger. My bleeding still not stopping. A tear rolled down my eyes, I was helpless. I bring the towel forward, It was all red. "Harryy..." I whisper his name, falling on my knees, the towel removed from the cut. My hands were on the floor supporting my body. My tears and blood both splashing on the floor. You know what, I'm not talking to him. He should just stay with that Emily. I don't give a fuck.  Wait...we do have a first aid box in the car. I get up placing the towel back, finally there is hope for me. Slipping on Harrys large slippers I walk out of the house with the car keys. I open the back portion of the car, searching for it. I felt dizzy, like i'll just lose anytime. I finally found a box at the corner. I pull it out, it was the fist aid box. "Yes." I murmur, closing the car and finally getting inside the house.