Chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

After some days we all got along really really well, they used to come to our place whenever they have a day off so we used to look around London and have some fun. We all decided to go for a little picnic today, Louis found a perfect place, It also had a mini golf which made it more exciting. Although it was a pleasant weather outside.

We all sat and decided the menu. Harry shouted "TACOS! Definitely" I agreed, I also loved tacos. Then Zayn shouted raising his hand up in the air “CHICKEN! Obviously!" I laughed as I was writing the entire menu. The menu had everyone's favorite. But Niall could not stop shouting. Nandos! Pizza! French Fries! Bla! Bla!. So our menu was all set. Now we had to decide what to wear.

I went upstairs and opened my closet. I stood near a bunch of cloths, still thinking what to wear. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I peek out of my closet. It was Harry; He never came in my room though. He came in and looked around, humming.

"Just don’t judge me by my room, It needs a makeover." I inform, weirdly nervous. Harry gave a little Laugh showing his Adorable dimples. "So what are you up to?" He asks resting his back on my closet door

"Picking cloths for today"

"It has been an hour since you have been up here" He teased with a playful smile, "No!" I said punching his shoulder playfully. "Is picking one dress so hard?" Harry said looking at me. "Well, If you want to look good then yes it is." Harry came closer to the closet, “Let me help you, little turtle."
"Sure big turtle" I said stepping a little backwards.

Harry hums looking in my closet; He gave a naughty smile and started looking for something. "Why dont you wear this?" He said taking out my Bikini. "Harry! Put this back" I snatched it and threw it in my closet.

"Harry be serious!" I  cscold, pouting. "Alright alright!" Harry took out a Skinny Ankle jeans and My Hollister Bacon beach shirt. It was a great choice honestly.

"Harry! Its cold outside."

"No its not. It’s such a good weather". I smiled at his confidence " Okay then, I'll wear this, thank you". "Pleasure ma'am" He bowed down, his hand placed on his back. I chuckle lightly.

We both came downstairs laughing at the jokes Harry had cracked a few moments ago. I looked at the time and it was almost 2 o'clock. We had to cook. We all ran in the Kitchen to help each other, it was a great time cooking with some idiot chiefs and the things were ready early.

The Delicious food was then ready and in the basket. Then we had to get ready, i went up and locked the room. I tried to look my best but not too over because it’s a picnic not a disco.

I toke a hot bath which felt really relaxing. I turned on my blow drier and Blow dried my hair fast. Then I changed my cloths. I went near the mirror and noticed that Harry has a great choice. Then I made a high pony and wore my gladiators. They were comfortable.

"Knock Knock?"

"Whose there?" I said turning to the door.