Chapter 16.

CHAPTER 16

HARRY'S P.O.V. 

Finally, now everyone knows that she's mine. All mine.  

Maira was so happy. It felt like a won the world. I love how she smiles for me. Blushes for me. It feels good seeing her in those state

I know she'll get alot of hate and we have to go throw all that. I also know for sure that one day she won't take it anymore and break up with me.  

I was afraid of losing her because of the hate. She isn't use to all that. I mean last night when Liam told that he was dating Dani, she got lots and lots of hate.  

I just don't want to get her hurt.  

It's quite late now, I should go back to sleep.  

I kiss her lips gently and brought her closer to me. Our arms wrap around each other.  

& how can I forget, Was she about to say 'i love you' or the thing she said.  

Nah, who am I kidding. Its only been like 3 days. She won't love me that easily.  

Honestly, I have started to love her, and I'm curious to know if we have the mutual feeling.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, seeing an amazing boy snoring in front. I smile at his cuteness even when he sleeps. Our arms wrapped around eachother. I just notice his features closely. 

The was his skin was smooth and soft. The curls flopping on the forehead messily. A few freckles on the forehead. How his eyes lashes were long. His nose beautifully shape in the middle. Then the lips. The lips that makes me hungry for more. They were long, soft pink shape. Ok, I can't resist. I lean a bit forward placing my lips on his, giving them a peck.  

His lips curl into a smile. His green orbs slowly showing. "Morning, beautiful!" He starts in his raspy morning voice, It was so sexy. "Morning!" I get a little closer to him. Hugging him tighter.  

I feel so protective in his arms. Not afraid of anything. Not afraid of the world.  

The silence was broken by Harry's phone. He brought it to his ear, his warm breath lingering on my neck.  

"Hello!" He starts. "You'er horrible, how long will you take? Management will kill you. Where the hell are you?" I hear Louis' voice on the phone. "Shit, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Harry replies unwrapping our arms and getting up. He hung up and started o fix his curls.  

I got up and walked towards him. "What happened?" I ask worried. "We had a meeting and recording this morning, I'm late." He tells shoving his phone in the pocket. "We'll try to go tonight for dinner." He adds. He leaned in for a quick chaste kiss and walked down stairs. I followed him. "Good luck, babe. I lo..." I stop. And waved awkwardly. He chuckles and and blow me a kiss. I blow one back.

"What the heck is wrong with me?" I whisper slapping my head.  

I got ready and went out of the house. 

Walking and thinking about the wonderful things that will happen around.  

I got into the Salon smiling, my manager cane running towards."Oh lord! How can you not tell me. Ohh my god your so lucky. Can you give the boys my twitter so they can follw me. Please Please!" She pleaded. "Ok,ok fine! Calm down!" I said tapping her shoulder.  

******* 

My pockets were full of twitter names and phone numbers. There were so many fans who who just came to met me, and give twitter names to the boys. This is going to be a difficult job and I'm sure the manager will kick me out soon.  

My phone vibrated in my pocket, i hurriedly take it out and smile at the text. Harry's obviously.

From: Harry.xx 

Be beautifully ready by 7 & where something pretty. It's gonna be special. xxxxxxxxx

Haha, he is so cheeky.

To: Harry.xx 

Yay! Ok. As you say Romeo. ;)xxx

After a minute I get a text back.

From: Harry.xx 

Oh my Juliet. Don't dress to pretty, your romeo will melt. ;)xxxx

To Harry: You'er adorable. xx 

I leave my phone and walk upstairs to pick my dress. I picked some black jeans with a silky Yellow shirt which head grey beads on its neck. That should do it. 

I then go and take a nice warm shower even though it was getting dark. 

I get out of the shower, drying my hari with a towel I went to see my phone. 

From Harry: Babe, I am really sorry, but it's not my fault the management is not letting us leave until 9. Lets do it tomorrow, I promise, again. But this time a mean it. xxxxxxxxx

Great, Just great. 

To: Harry 

It's okay babe, I understand. Take your time and no worries, we can do it any day. xxx :**

I do understand, I mean we are not going to have an normal relation ship. He is pop star so he has other stuff to do.

*after 2 hours.* 

I went down stairs and made a nice cup of coffee and climbed on the roof. But then I notice a range rover coming. It must be Harry. I'll hide here. I stayed here, watching him getting out of the car, he had something in his hand, a bag. He walked in the house. I could here his foot steps a little."Babe?" The voice got closer. 

I just lay my head back, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes., let him search for me a bit. "Let's see how well he know's me." I whisper under my breath."I guess I know you pretty well." I hear Harry sitting besides me. I sit up chuckling. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the warmth of his body. "Are you mad at me?" Harry whispers in my neck."No, Why would I? I understand." I assure him kissing his neck. He does the same. We let go. I hod Harry's hand an intertwine our fingers."Harry, Don't ever think that I'll get mad at you because of the work you do." I stop for a while and look him in the eyes."I won't ever mind if you work too long or cancel our plans. It's your job, and I'm not here to take it away from you.but I'll be a little angry if you don't inform me." His lips curl into a smile."You'er amazing." He compliments and we lean in for a good, meaningful kiss. 

"Oh and I have to ask something." Harry starts. "What!?" I ask. He takes my hand, holding between the both of his hands. "Please, Please, Please move over to my flat. Pleasee!" Harry pleaded. My eye's grew wide."Um...Harry! Are you sure?" This was all I could say. "Positive, I want to cuddle with you all night, waking up to your beautiful face.. C'mon. I'm begging." He said squeezing my hand."I would love to." I inform. His face lits up. "YAAAY!" He cheers. "But..... from tomorrow." He stops and then lean in for a peck on the lips. "Ok, love." He whispers. "& Now I promise that we will go tomorrow for sure, I have a surprise for you." He informs, His left eye drops in a wink." I smile at him. We then lie on the roof, in each others arms most of the night. 

************************************************

Vas Happnin'!?

So, this was just a filler, I guess.

So, Thankyou for all your help. I love you peeps. 

COMMENT to make my day. <3

VOTE So i know you like/love this chapter. (Please vote all the chapters.) 

FAN ME So i know you like me. :) 

& Help me get up to the #FF list pleaseee! :')

Thankyouu. 

 -Maira