Chapter 14.

MAIRA P.O.V

"MAIRA! Get up, You have to go for work." I hear a voice calling me. I open my eyes and saw El standing near my bed.

"Morning!" I mumble. "Morning to you too!" She smiles. I get up and look at my phone first & ofcourse, It's Harry.

From: Harry

Morning love. You have to go for work today. :(

Don't go, Pweaseew! :'(xxxxxxxx

I chuckle at his text. He is so cute!

To: Harry.

Morning! Haha, I have to baby, I'm sorry. xxx

Let's go somewhere after that.

I got up after texting back. How come he gets up so early. I picked my phone, fixing it on the speakers, I let it on shuffle while different songs pumped all over my room.

I took bath and came out with a towel rapped around my body. Taking out Peach Strappy Cami top going with some Jeans shorts and long leather boats.

I walk down the stairs. "Bye! I'm leaving." I shouted my byes and walked out the house after closing the door an turning I bump into someone, not someone actually, Harry!

I just throw my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck twice. This time, i felt like making a move.

I moves towards his ear, kissing the back if his ear making him giggle.

We let go now. He leaned in to kiss but I didn't wanted to do so near Zayn. I still feel guilty.

I just walked away to hug all the others. "So your leaving?" Niall asks while all the faces turn towards me. "Yeah, but I'll leave early today." I reply, smiling. "Come, lets go." Harry said coming closer. He was wearing a simple white T and blue jeans. He slipped his hands in his pockets. "No, It's okay, i an go." I reply placing my hands on his shaped torso. He chuckles," Come on." He pleaded. I smiles and turned to the boys waving them.

Me and Harry take our way towards the road.

"How has Zayn been?" I started not making an eye contact. He looked up at me confused. "What do you mean?" He asks. I look up to him this time. "I mean, was he fine after all this. I feel so guilty. I don't know why. I think he os hurt because of me & thats why I didn't kiss you right now." I simply say. He just chuckles and shakes his head.

".You don't have to feel guilty,love. It's not your fault. You didn't knew, stop blaming yourself." He answers back. I just smile at his answer, it made me feel better than before. I just had to kiss him now. I stop walking and moved towards him." Maira, not here babe, the paps are around." He stops me. I face palm mu self.

Why was he hiding our relationship?

Now i was lost in the thoughts. Good and bad answer coming to my mind.

"What are you thinking, babe?" Harry interrupts me from my thoughts. No way I'll ask him this. What should I say?

I felt something vibrating in my back pocket. Thank god. I take me phone out, looking at the caller ID. It was Perrie. I haven't seen her since mu first day. I pick it up and hold it to my hear. "Hey, Your coming right?" Perrie blurts out quickly."Um.. yeah... Bit where..." i get cut off by her voice. "Long story you just come." She said and hung up. I just looked at my phone confused. "Who was it?" Harry asks. "Perrie, she seemed to be in a Hurry." I reply, slipping my phone back.

We have reaches the location now. I face towards Harry. He smiled "We have to record some stuff today so after that, I'll take you to a dinner tonight." I flashes his adorable smile. I smile wider with excitement. I hug him tighter kissing the same place again like before. I know he likes it. He then makes me giggle kissing mu neck.

********

I walked back home after a exhausting day.

I just started to think again. Why was he hiding our relationship. Maybe he want it to be a little secret so no one could judge us. No, not that!

Maybe....Is he embarrassed near me?

No, that's just lame. But what if he was. You know, i'm a girl with so many flaws and stuff and I mean look at him, he is an a world famous band and then look at me, I just work at this stupid salon.

I went home, not bothering to look around. I smiled and said my heys.

Well, on the bright side We are going tonight. I can't wait.

I feel my phone buzz. It must be Harry. Yup, It's my sexy boyfriend.

From: Harry.

Babe, I'm sorry we can't go tonight. The recording isn't ending tell 9. We'll go soon. Promise! :* xxxxxxxxx

Great, how bad can this day get.

To Harry:

It's okay. I'm tired anyways. See you soon then. xxxxx

So I just spend the whole day not kissing my boyfriend. His kiss was like my alcohol. So addicting.

*2 hours later*

I'm sick of this t.v, I want food!

I get from the sofa and make my way to the kitchen. I decided to make a simple cheese sandwich and a cup if apple juice.

I placed the bread on the plate and then unwrap the cheese slice and slowly places it on the bread. I felt pair of hands snake on my waist. "Holy shit!" I shout dropping mu cheese. I turn around and saw harry. I didn't hug or anything I just stood there, my arms crossed to my chest. "What?" He asks confused. Well that was a surprise. "Well, First you cancel our date and then you made me drop the last slice of the cheese." I pout. I turn around to get something else until Harry grabs my wrist, spinning me around quickly making my hair fly all the way and our nose touching. "Your mad at me?" He whispers, his warm breath hitting my skin. "Yea!" I said playfully.

He picks me up a little and set me on the slap. His lips came to my ear "I've came all the way to taste your beautiful lips. His breath sending shiver down my spine. He then left trails of kisses on my jawline and the reaches the lips, Finally. We kiss alot, I know. But I love it. Alot!

The sparks and all the feelings rush throw my body. My hands travel to his curls. While his were rubbing my back gently. I tugged his curls between my finger making him somewhat moan during the kiss. He asked for entrance I teases him and did't let him do so.We pull away, breathless but this time our forehead was touching. Hands wrapped around eachother. "I know you love to kiss me." Harry whispers proudly making me blush and giggle at the same time. He was also giggling. "Come." He demands taking me to the living room. We both sat in the sofa. His arm around me while mu head rested on his chest.

He stayed like this for a while, i just go to sleep in his arms. I feel so safe, so protected.

Honestly, I know it has only been 3 days, but I..... I have started to grow deep feelings for him.

I have started to love him.......

***********************************

HIYAAA! Hope you liked this chapter! :)

I have a question for you. The right answer will get an Imagine. :)

Why do you think Harry is hiding their relationship?

Just tell me what do you think, maybe you'll win.

COMMENT to make my day.

VOTE so I know you like/love this chapter.

FAN ME So i know you like me. :)

BYEEEE! :*

-Mairax