Chapter 30.

CHAPTER 30.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Last night, I got to see her in those states that I never saw & I bet I was the only one.

But the other day, her reaction was different when I came back. Does she regret the things happened last night?

No wait, It's obviously because I lied again.

I know, I know. I lied again. I didn't wanted to but I panicked. I promised my self that I won't but I had no other way to explain. If i told her the truth now I had explain all the other lies.

This is what happened,

Louis ran away, without telling me while I was at the pet shop. I bought the kitten and went out side for a taxi. But then I saw Emily, she was walking towards me. We said our hello's and she offered me a lift, and I took it.

She just changed now, she became more fun. She became the Emily I felt for. Not that I want her back..

I love Maira with all my heart and I will not break her trust. I just don't want to tell her because I know she'll be mad and jealous and eventually we'll end breaking up.

But what if she gets sick if the lies an breaks up with me. No no, she won't, I guess. Oh god I made a mess again!

I'll just tell her the truth when I come back from The USA.

Yeah, USA. A week trip. How will we spend a week without each other. I don't know about her but I can't. I have been to USA before but It wasn't that long.

I open my eyes, a beautiful face women cuddled with me. I smile and kiss the top of his head.

I unwrap our arms and walked down stairs.

**

MAIRA'S P.O.V

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard ti tell.." A raspy voice sang, playing with my front hair. My eyes still closed but lips curl into a small smile. "You don't know o o, You don't know your beautiful, o o That's what makes you beautiful." He finishes, before I could open my eyes, he peeked my lips.

I open my eyes, smiling at my curly haired guy. "Morning Beautiful!" He flashes a smile. "Morning." I answer back, rubbing my eyes. "What are you doing..." I get cut off my the aroma around the room. I tries my best to sense the familiar smell. Pancakes!

"Harry, You made..." I get cut off again by Harry. "Yes, I did. No go wash your face, I'm waiting downstairs." He answers, peeking on my cheek, he walks out of the room.

I jump off the bed, taking a peek out the window. Small drops of water splashing on the window. I walk to the washroom, wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk down stairs, inhaling the new strong aroma. I walk to the kitchen, seeing Harry standing by a table. The table was well set, it had a small rose set in the middle and two plates with pancakes. "Your seat, my love." He pushes the seat back, motioning me to sit. I sit on the table, looking towards the pancake. It had a huge heart made with maple syrup and 'I love you.' written in between. "Harry, This is amazing." I compliment, smile wide. "Thank you. Shall we." He asks, showing those dimples I love.

**

"So, where will be going then?" I ask, washing the left over dishes.

"We'll just go to another world." Harry informs. I look up at him his eye dropping in a wink. I slap his shoulder, leaving a wet mark in his shirt. He chuckled.

"Where's Nora?" I asked, worried. I almost forgot about her. "Oh, our neighbours also have a pet so they took her. It will also give us to spend time." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

**

We drove to 'Another world.' As Harry likes to say. Little drops of rain splashing on our mirrors as the wipers wipe them off. "But it's raining." I trailed looking up at Harry. "That's the good point."

We stopped by the same place

******

SORRY! I will update this same chapter after like 5 hours or something. Don't worry, It's going to be bigger.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN MEH

SORRY AGAIN! I just wanted to tease you guys. ;)

-Maira