Chapter 36

CHAPTER 36

MAIRA'S P.O.V

I open the tab, warm water running throw my body.

It was 6:30pm. I came back to Harry's house.

We spent most if the day at home. Remembering all the memories we've been throw. I must admit they are alot. Who thought we'll end up like this. All I know I don't want this to end.

I wrap the white fluffy towel around my body and gather my wet hair to a side. I open the door slowly, looking around. There was a note on the bed. My wet feet made there way to my bed, leaving wet footsteps on the carpet. I pick the note up, recognising that it's Harry.

To: My beautiful lady. xx

I'll come to pick you up at 8 or something. Be ready by then.

Oh and take a look in the closet too. ;)

My lips curl into a smile. I then walked towards the closet, excitedly opening the doors. "Oh my god!" I mumbled, putting a hand to my mouth.

There was a beautiful blue dress hanging. It wasn't to short nor to long. it was strapless, totally Harry, but in simple words It was gorgeous.

There was another note hanging infront of it. I take it off and started to read.

"Wear this, for me beautiful."

I smile and place the dress carefully on the bed. I ran a hand throw my wet hair trying to get all the left out water.

Sarah told me the reason he kissed her on the cheek. He was drunk so I didn't made it a big issue. I don't want to be the annoying stuck up girlfriend.

I think the reason he is hanging out with his 'ex girlfriend' os because I not letting him do anything. Like it's been an year and I don't mind having sex with him anymore. But I don't know how to tell him. All I know is I'll tell him today and make some memories tonight.

***

After swirling the last strand of hair, i let it bounce down.

I'm done with my make up, I know Harry doesn't likes makeup so I didn't get to high on it.

I hear a horn beeping outside. He's here. My heart started to pump faster.

He must imagining me to look much more but I can't do anything.

I look at my self last time in the mirror, adoring the blue dress. The dresses hugging every part of my body perfectly.

I hop onto my heels, thudding down stairs. I look the door, not even looking at Harry's expression. I take a deep breath and turned around, slowly walking towards the car. His lips form a smirk, eyes rolling up and down. He stretches and open the door me, I smile and get in. My nervousness was obvious at this point. He doesn't starts the car, but stays still. I look up at him confused. He was just smiling, his green orbs shining. "Harry!" I bring his attention.

"You look beautiful, actaully I don't know what to say." He mummbles, still showing those adorable dimple. I look towards my feet, breaking the contact and blush furiously. "Thank you." I whisper back. He starts the car, I could feel him stare into my soul.

We start moving as I observe the place trying to figure out the destination.

"Where are we going?" I ask, I know he won't tell me anyway

"Mhm, It's a surprise." He hums shaking his head. I sigh, turning on the radio.

I stop at one of the songs I love.