Chapter 20.

CHAPTER 20.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

The nurse led is to her room.

She was alright now, nothing major. I just over reacted. Don't blame me, when you really love some much, this is what happens.

She opens the door and my eyes only find my beautiful angle sleeping peacefully.

"Now, you guys don't make much nose, she is given a medicine and will be up soon. The doctor will tell the rest soon." The nurse flashes a smile and walked over to the door, my eyes again land on that angle.

I walk over to her, sitting on the other side of the bed. I took her soft hands in mine and kiss the back of it.

She is fine, she is with me.

I chuckle thinking of what I started to say. I am a mad man.

"She has no idea how worried we were." Sarah came closer, her arms crossed to her chest." We actually thought she'll be gone." She chuckles at her words.

She seriously has no idea.

Her eyes started to flutter a little.

Finally she's awake. I could breath.

MAIRA P.O.V

I started to open my eyes. My consciousness coming back.

I open my eyes fully, absorbing the surroundings.

I was in a hospital room. Everyone standing by the wall in front, smiling while Harry sat next of me, holding my hand. "Morning sleeping beauty." Harry mumbled giving a peck on my cheek. I smile at him. "W-what happened?" I finally spoke. "We don't know that either, the doctor will come and he'll let us know." El answers smiling. "You have no idea how worried these to were." Niall chuckles." Who?" I ask confused. "Your best friend and your boy friend. Can you believe it they were crying." Niall chuckles again earning a slap from Sarah. "Yeah right!" I start to laugh at Niall, all the faces looking at me confused, cocking the eyebrows. My laugh fades. "You were serious?" I ask. "Do we look like we'er kidding?" He asks. I was about to say something but the doctor interrupts us. "Wow! Too many people in one room." He smiles waking in."So, Maira it's noting .You don't have to worry. You were just massively dehydrated so your body reacted a bit more.We couldn't give you a drip or injection with an empty stomach so you can have your lunch and then we'll come for the injection." He informs smiling.

My eyes go wide. DRIP! INJECTION!

No way, nooooo!

The doctor went. My eyes still wide, my face full of worry. Sarah started laughing. My eyes flick over to her. "Maira, Grow up. It's just a drip. You won't die." She says between laughs. Everyone else chuckle.

Yeah, I hate injections and those needles. I just hate them.

"What?" I said embarrassed. "It'll be alright, but you have to take it." Harry said tapping the back of my hand. "No, no no, Come on. I'm fine. Let's just go home." I said, worried. I don't care if I'm acting so child-ish or whatsoever. Just no.

"Maira, You need to have it." Harry said, this time seriously.

**

I had the worst food of my life. Liam, Dani, Louis and El went downstairs leaving the others with me.

My room was like a mini disco.

There was a knock on the door. Shit, the doctor is here with the stupid needle.

The nurse started to set the the injection. My face full of worry, my heart started to race faster. I look over to Harry who was standing next to me. He assures me again holding my hand and squeezing it. The nurse brought the needle near my hand but moved it away. "Come on." Harry said holding the hand again. Before i could say anything he crashes his lips with mine. Oh how hungry was for those lips. Our lips moved in sync for a while but he pulled away. He had the biggest smirk on his face, he motioned me to look at my hand. I was injected. I didn't even felt it.