Chapter 27.

CHAPTER 17.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I waved Louis and made my way home. "Harry?" I hear a voice call from behind. I turn around and saw Emily standing by a table smiling. "Hi." I smile back, walking towards her. "How have you been?" She asks, politely. "Great, what about you?" I ask back. "Great, why don't you have a seat." She offers.

I didn't wanted ti reject it. I kind if feel bad for her. I have been through the same situation as her. I smile as we settle opposite each other.

I must say she changed alot. It fun talking to her now. We had different conversations. She told me about her life while I told her about career and stuff. And surprisingly, I forgot I had dinner at him. Shit!

"I must leave. I have a dinner already." I inform getting up. "Oh, ok. Can I have your number?" She asks, innocently. I flash a smile, we exchanges numbers and I made my way home, again.

I first ring the bell twice but then made my attempt to open the door, It wasn't locked. All lights were turned off accept the kitchen which was illuminating a little. I see to bowls on the slap covered with aluminium foil, that must be my half. This is not good.

I jog upstairs, making my way to the dark room. I see a small body laying on the corner of the bed. "Babe...." i whisper, hoping for some voice to return. Nope, she is asleep.

I walk down stairs again, taking a plate and spoon, I dig in the lasagna made. Wow! I just love this. It would have been better if she was here.

I just know she is mad at me. She never sleeps before I come, even if it's 1am in the morning.

I walk back to my room. Changing in my Pyjama's, I crawl onto the bed and started to cuddle with Maira, she didn't cuddle back. She is definitely mad. "The dinner was great." I complimented, kissing her neck. I could feel her body moving away from my touch. That's not right.

What will i tell her when she asks where the hell was I lost. Should I tell the truth? Noo, after seeing her Yesterday's reaction It's better to stay quite.

"Where were you?" I hear her whisper, oh, she is awake. What do I say. "You'er awake?" I ask, trying to change the topic. "Answer me." She whispers, a bit harshly. "I'm sorry, the recordings took a long time and Louis lost his way somehow." I lied. Right now, I wanted to slap my self for not telling her the truth. She'll definitely know I lied. Oh my god!

Silence was shared between us. "Good night,beautiful." I kiss her neck on last time and go back to sleep.

I'm horrible.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I open my eyes. Harry's arm still around me while he snores softly. Why are you doing this Harry?

I slept for like 5 hour at night, just trying to guess the reason of his lie. He never lied to me. He always told me the truth now what's matter.

I remove his hand and got up, It was 9:30, Sarah would be up by now. I unlock my phone, calling Sarah's number. I press the phone to my ear and wait for her to pick up. "Helloww!" She screamed. "Hey, Can you come over?" I whisper. "Yeah, sure. Everything alright?" She asks."Yeah, I just want to talk." I simply say. "Oh, ok. I'm on my way." I hung up, walking downstairs. I settle on the couch turning on the T.V. There was some hot celebrity show on. Oh, Lets see what's going on.

"Good Morning ladies and Gentelman, Now we've got a latest yet the hottest news for you Directioners." The lady specks. What's next.....

"As you all now, The heartthrob Harry Styles from one direction has been dating this beautiful girl, Maira for almost an year....What you don't know is that last night Styles was seen at Cafe with his ex girlfriend, Emily." She continued. I wanted to smack her face. Then the pictures started to come of then laughing and having tea.