Chapter 8.

Maira's P.O.V

"Byee, Hope to see you soon." I said bye good byes to Alexi and her boyfriend. Finally she left. No Drama no nothing. I jumped on the coach next to Elenore. She started wiggling her eye brows to me. I just showed the 'What the heck!?' face.

"Still a great weather, Lets go to the beach or a walk?" Harry asked sitting straight. No! I don't have to be close to him. I mean that way I can't fall for him so easily."Um... I can't!" I said getting up and making my way upstairs.I felt foot steps following me. Shit no.

"Why?" Harry questioned resting his shoulder on the door frame. Man, He looked hot like that. No, Shut up Maira!

"I told you before, I have to go for work." I answered taking out my cloths. I suddenly felt strong huge arms grabbing my waist. "Harry!" I shouted. He picked me up and threw me on the bed gently."What are you...." I was cut off by some huge hands tickling me. I am really ticklish. "H-har-r-r-y-yy-" I speak through the laughs."Say You'll go with Harry styles because he's sexy." He stops allowing me to speck." What the heck, Harry?" i say looking at him confused." He started tickling me more this time harder. Although our faces were too close. "S-s-t-o-ppp!" I mange to say throw the laughs." Say it!" He warns me. " Ok, Ok!" I shout breathing heavily." I'll go with Harry Styles because he's sexy." I said. Harry got up with a huge grin."But, after i come back from the job." I said. Harry came closer to tickle me again."Fine." He stops and leave the room winking at me.

I am so not going. After all what happened today I won't go with him, alone, In such romantic weather. Oh my god, It will be so perfect.

I changed into my dress and called Perrie. She was my Family friend and she also applied the smae day I did. Although I never new we were related some how. She was coming to pick me up. I really hope she is not the 1D fan or else I'm done.

I walked down, all ready to go."Where are you going?" Dani asked looking at me. I'm planning to join from today." I answered walking towards the door."Your keys." Sarah said fiddling with them."Oh, I don't need them. I going with a friend. Oh & I maybe get a little late, don't wait for me for Dinner." I said. Harry cleared his throat "After you come back from work ok!" He said pointing at me. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the door.But was stopped by Zayn's voice "Let's walk till your friend come's." I said walking towards me."Sure." i smiled. I haven't talk to Zayn much.

We walked on the backyard. Cold wind blowing throw my hair. It felt great." Don't you just love this weather." Zayn's voice startled me. I looked up at him. "Yeah, It's amazing." I smiled. His chocolate eyes looked in mine. I never noticed, he had such beautiful eyes. They had this sparkle and that perfect jawline made it amazing. So I caught my self staring at him foolishly. I smiled and looked down. "So, your going with Harry tonight?" Zayn asked slipping his hands in his pockets."Um.. Not sure. I'd be quite tired by then." He just made the 'o' face. Soon, We heard a car parking infront of the house. He walked with me to the car. That's sweet."See you then, huh?" I said turning over to him and smiling." Ok, Good luck." He said smiling back. I felt like hugging him. We had an sudden hug and I walked to the car smiling.

..........

The day was really tiring. Although Perrie got to know I hang out with One direction. I invited her over too.

I said my good byes to Perrie and walked to the door. Every one turned towards."Hey!" I said placing my bag and my coat on the side."Hey, How was you first day." Niall asked eating a bag of chips. This kid can eat. "It was nice, but really tiring. I'm gonna go sleep now." I said getting up. I really hope Harry has forgotten all that. "Not hungry?" Sarah asked."Nahh." I answered walking upstairs.

I went to the room, a sigh of relief leaving my mouth."Someone has a memory problem?" Harry's voce scares me."God Dammit, Harry! Don't do that again." I said looking over to him. He just chuckles to my reaction."Can we please do it tomorrow or some other day. I'm exhausted." I said pinning my hair up."Ok." He said simply. What, I thought he was gonna tickle me again and force me up. "Ok?" I said looking at him confused." Yeah, Although it's night now and you look tired. Sleep tight." He said embracing me in a tight hug. Well that was easy. "Bye!" I said smiling. I walked over to the washroom, changed in my PJs and started cuddling in the warm bed.

Why would Harry let go so easily?

My thoughts were interrupted by someones voice, and I assume that some one is Zayn.I shut my eyes immediately. "Maira?" He whispered, foot steps coming closer to me. I still acted asleep."Oh, So you won't listen huh?" He said with a chuckle. In a second I felt figures tickling me instantly.I burst out laughing like an idiot."Za--y-n-n!" i shouted."Lets go out." He said stop tickling. Thankgod. I got up and crossed my legs."Now, Its 9:00pm." I said looking at the clock."Yeah, So. Lets have fun. The others are watching T.V we'll just sneak out of the kitchen." It sounded quite fun."I'm in. Just let me change my pajamas." I said jumping of. I just changed my jeans and made my hair. I wore a hood too."Lets go." I said. I followed Zayn while we quietly lead to the Kitchen. We opened the back door and ran out. "Zayn, You can't drive." I said looking up at him."I know, we are just going to the store next to the street." he said pointing in the street direction."Why!?" I asked smiling."Just watch." He said smirking. We walked towards the store cracking jokes and laughing. He went in the shop and bought some eggs. Now, I was tottaly confused."What are you doing?" I asked walking out of the store."Look, We will take an egg. Throw at someone and run like the wind." I looked at Zayn with my mouth a little open." Okay, Great!" I said taking an egg."Over there." I pointed at a man talking on the phone."Okay, 1..2..3!" He said we threw the eggs as far as we could. It went right on his head." Run!" He shouted and we run behind the car. We couldn't help but giggle the whole time. That way we threw alot of eggs on many people. There was also a couple making out and Zayn hit the perfect shot. We decided to go back now because it was 10:00pm by now. We walked back home."That was awesome." I said skipping forward.Zayn chuckled and looked towards me. Our eyes meet. His eyes even sparkle under the moon light. They were just amazing."OMG ZAYN MALIK!" We heard a girl screaming and running towards us. Shit, I almost forgot I was hanging out with THE Zayn Malik. He took some pictures and signed some stuff. She went off jumping."I almost forgot I was hanging out with THE Zayn Malik." I said smacking my shoulder to his playfully.

We quietly walked home. I twisted the knob quietly finding it open. Zayn following me. It was really dark when suddenly the lights got open."Where do you think your going?" We heard Louis' voice looking at us. Not only him everyone was looking at us. I felt bad while looking at Harry, i mean I rejected his offer and went with Zayn."Where did you guys go?" Harry got up coming closer to me. He seemed pissed or something."We-e just went to the store." I said rather whispering."Then why did you lied to me?" Harry shouted at me. Why did he shouted at me.

"Stop shouting ok!" I said backing off. "Maira, wait, I'm sorry." Harry said taking my hand this time. I just ran upstairs.

Why did he shouted at me? It wasn't me who went out. Zayn took me along. Oh, Yeah. I almost forgot his anger. Sarah told me once that he gets angry easily and in that state he can't even control his voice.

Fine then. I won't talk to him either..

*************************

HELLOWWW! I have no idea how to thankyou people. I never knew my book will be loved so much. :*

Who do you ship? Zaira, Zayn & Maira or Haira, Harry and Maira.

Leave you beautiful comment below to make my day.

Vote, vote and vote. Please vote all the 8 chapters. It would mean alot.

**I'll be posting the fanfic on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesday. :)

Love you guys, :*****

-Mairaxx