Chapter 50

CHAPTER 50

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"What exactly happened?" Liam asked, rubbing my back. I sniffed my nose and rose up, all the faces glaring at me.

"I..we were at the bar..me and Emily took 1 shot each, Maira refused for a shot...One of Maira's friend was also there so she took her leaving me and Emily alone....I took another shot...I wasn't drunk but a bit tipsy. Emily forced me to take one more...so I agreed and had another.....I was losing a little bit of sense, a bit unaware of the things around...." I stopped, a sob left my mouth, tears rolled down my eyes.

"She took me somewhere, I wasn't exactly in my senses at that time...She just....she just crashed her lips with mine and....and it took time for me to process everything that was going on....b..but before I could...Maira...she came..." I buried my face in my hands, crying.

"Harry.." Sarah calls me, I look up at her. Her face showed some kind of disappointment.

"You forgot to mention that she was already mad at you.."

I grab my hair in frustration, heavy sobs left my mouth. "I...know..I have no idea how all of this happened..I just don't know what to do..." I cried, Louis wraps arms around me trying to calm me down. I'm so confused, what if I never get her back, what if I never gain her trust back.

"You guys trust me right?" I whispered, hoping for a positive answer.

"Mate, as much as I know you, you wouldn't do any shit like this." Louis spoke, making my heart relax for once.

Everyone else nod in agreement.

"Harry, she was mad at you because you never answer her calls or text when ever your with Emily. If I were at her place, I'd do something worst than that." Sarah explains, tears roll down my eyes.

"And it had happened before.." Her voice trails.

Right now, all my brain can think was of her. How broken she would be. How much she would be hating me. She has all the right to hate me. How can I be so dumb that I followed Emily's plan making her accomplish her mission easily.

"C-can I talk to her?" A heavy sobbed left my mouth, my chest rising and falling.

"As far as I know her, she won't talk to any of us for atleast a day. This has happened to her before." Sarah informs, making me mad at the last point.

"But I didn't cheat on her." My voice rose, blood started to boil. Sarah jumping slightly. Louis rubbed my back calming me down again.

"That's the fucking thing she won't understand easily." She shouts back, her temper going out of control.

"You lied to her 6 times in a row knowing the fact that she knows the truth. Even after knowing the truth she didn't fight with you..she never wanted to bring anything between you both but you....You just took advantage of it." She scolded me, her words hammering in my head.

"I know, I said sorry to her many times." I shouted back, getting up from my please.

"Apologising won't bring her trust back ,will it? She's just going to cry her heart out." She cocks an Eyebrow at me. I stood there, speechless. I sat on my place and cried. It is my fault, all mu fault. She is right, I'll never get here trust back. Louis giving me a shoulder to rest on.

"I...never meant to..." I whisper, crying in the crock of his neck. "I know, It's going to be alright." Louis whispers, rubbing my back.

"You guys should go now, It's almost 1am now." Danielle informs, i stubbornly shook my head.