Chapter 57.

CHAPTER 57.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It's like I love each and everything around me, I can't stop smiling. She talked to me, she apologised for not trusting, most of all she smiled. Her smile means everything, earning that smile was like winning the half of the world. I'll have to win Maira now...My whole world.

I walk out of the park, smiling at each and everyone. What the actual fuck is wrong with me?

My phone vibrates, i slip it out from my back pocket. Liam.

From: Liam.

Things arn't cool mate, come at Nialls place. x

I frown looking at the phone, I tap at the screan sending him a text.

To:Liam.

On my way, everything ok?

Slipping the phone in my pocket I walk towards my rang rover.

I was about to move forward, like talk to her more about 'us'. but there was something that stopped me. Something held me back even if I tried to say something.

What if she doesn't wants me back? What if she still doesn't trust me or she doesn't....loves me anymore?

I start the engine, my mind giving all the bad thoughts it can get.

Think Positive Harry, positive.

No,

What if she wants me to make my move?

Obviously Harry, your the man.

What if I make a move and she...she refuse and just move on with it. No no...she still loves me, i could just tell by the look in her eyes. The way she stares back at me, her eyes showing all the emotions.

Her eyes...I miss them, how I used to look into them. Making her heart beat faster, making her body frustrating. It's fun seeing her like that, how she gets uncomfortable when I do nothing but stare at her, stare deep inside.

My phone breaks my thoughts, I glance at the caller ID. Zayn...shit, i forgot him.

"Hello." I start, acting normal.

"Hey." He answer casually.

"Had a nice talk with her or...?"

"Nice talk. Things are a bit clear between us now."

"Are you happy?"

"Really happy."

"Good, now come back and pick me up asshole."

I chuckle lightly, placing the phone back on its place.

I think Emily had told her everything, now all I wish is she told the truth, like not making me get in trouble again.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I was sat on top of my roof, drinking from a water bottle. There were earphones plugged in my ears as my Ipod was on Shuffle. My attention at some other things.

After talking to him, I felt some how relaxed. I was loving everything around me, weird.

Now, My mom wants us there, with her. The problem is that Sarah wants to go there for a longer time...she wants to go there for a month. She isn't listening to anyone, she's just acting weird after her unexpected break up with Niall.

I wanted to talk about more thong with Harry. Like about 'us' but there was something that stopped me.

I have no idea how I will get all the things back, how will I get Him back.