Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.

MAIRA'S P.O.V. 

I woke up, not feeling to well. My head was pounding. It felt like I'll faint anytime.  

I check the device besides me, The text always making me smile.

From: Harry.xx 

This morning is the last morning that I'm not waking up to your beautiful face. After the dinner, your coming at mine. Don't forget. xxxx :*

To: Harry.xx 

I hate it when you make me blush. No kidding, I love it.  

I won't babe. What time?

From: Harry.xx 

I know you do, and you look beautiful when you blush, for me. How about I pick you up at 7.

To: Harry.xx 

Haha! Your adorable. :* 

Ok. Can't wait. :Dxx

From:Harry.xx 

Don't dress to beautiful, or your boyfriend will melt, Juliet!

He is so.....amazing, perfect, adorable. Everything that a best boyfriend can have.

I leave my phone getting up. My still pounding. I guess I should get more sleep. I'll leave work for today.

*After like 5 hours*

I got up, feeling better then before. I look at the time and it was 4:30pm.  

Everyone was out. I was alone, again.  

I got up. Toke a bath and wore some suit shorts and a tank top. Talking down I made a cup of tea and went back up. Sipping the hot liquid, I pick a dress for today. 

I wasn't mad at Harry for cancelling our date, not at all. It's his job and I have to go with it.  

Taking out a light pink net dress which ended till the knees showing puffiness. It had a silver brooch at the side too.

*after 2 hours.*  

I was now ready, sitting down flicking the channels. I shut the t.v and looked at the time. It was 7:30. Maybe he ia stuck in traffic or something. I hear the bell ring. Yay! He run up to the door, fixing my hair and dress the last time, I swing open the door, as they say........ Shit happens. It was Dani. She was also ready in a beautiful dress. "Are they here?" She asks coming in. "Nope!" I pop the p.  

**** 

It was 8:30 now and I was worried sick. He would have told me if he wasn't coming. But no sign. I call him an no one picks up. I was dying inside. Sarah slept. Niall not showing up. Dani and el went for a walk. Their boys also not showing up. I call all of them and no sign. That's it. I'm changing. I walk upstairs an changed in some sweat shorts and tank top. Sitting besides the window. Weird thoughts hitting my mind every time.

My heart relaxes seeing a Rang rover coming. It was like I could breath I'm so not talking to him, for an hour or something. He should have inform me. I was worried sick. 

The car stops. All the boys coming out in there tux and stuff. Zayn too, who is his date. They enter the house, shit I forgot to lock it. I hear foot steps near my door. I ran to the door locking it this time and after like seconds the knob started to twist. He knocked one time. "Babe!" Harry starts, "I'm sorry." He whispers. Yeah right, after giving mw mini heart attacks. "Arn't you stubborn girl." He adds, making me roll my eyes. I told him yesterday that I'll be mad if he didn't inform. Suddenly, the knocking stops. Foot steps fading. Shit, is he leaving? 

I open the door slowly, looking to my left and right. He left. I close the door again. My phone started to ring, I look at the caller ID and it was Harry. I end the call. He calla like 3 times and I do the some. But I pick the next. "Atleats open the window." He says, voice full of worry. I turn towards the window and saw Harry. Literally hanging. "Harry!" I shout running towards the window. Opening it, I gave him my hand. as he jump throw the window. 

"Are you crazy?" I shout at him. "Crazy for you." He said coming closer. I back off. Folding my arms to me chest and turning around. "Babe, I'm sorry for cancelling our date again. He whispers, gripping my arms he turns me around, I was now facing him. I looked at him confuse. I cup his face with my small hands. "Harry, I told you I won't get mad at you for such an stupid reason. I'm mad at you because you didn't inform me, didn't pick my calls......" I stop, looking deeply on his eyes. "Do you know how worried I was." I ask him, a smile plaster on his face."It feels good knowing that you care about me." He whispers. "Why wouldn't i care for such a wonderful boyfriend." I reply, pecking on the lips. "Not that small." Harry added crashing his lips with mine. Lips move in sync, sparks all over, butterflies growing in my stomach.  

No matter how many times we kiss, this feeling will always stay.  

We pull away, breathless, foreheads still together. "Get ready." He whispers, i look at him confused, date isn't going to be cancel this easily." He added, letting go. I big smile plaster my face. I look at him motioning to leave the room, but he stood there, hands in his pockets."You can change, I don't mind." He said playfully. I roll my eyes, and pushed him out of my room."C'mon!" He whinned. "No!" I warn. I locked the room. I didn't took much time, wearing the same outfit, applying a little make-up. Taking my purse and sliding my mobile, I open the door. Seeing Harry leaned against the wall. The right foot on the wall while his hands in his pocket. He looked up immediately, eyes, scanning up and down. He smirked coming closer. He came near my ear. "You want me to melt." Harry whispers in my ear, sending shivers to my whole body. I chuckle and grasp his black tie pulling his face closer to me."Should I go change." I playfully whisper. He chuckles. Taking my hand and intertwining fingers, we walk down the stairs. Everyone standing, waiting for us? 

My eyes flicks over to the other blond girl."Perrie?" I shout run over to her. We wrapped our arms around eachother."What are you doing here?" I ask, letting go. Zayn comes forwards clearing his throat. My mouth opens, but then curls into a hug smile."I'm so Happy for you guys." I hug both of them. 

We make our way outside. Singing all along the ride, It wasn't long, We we'er going at the same place, I guess.

 We reached the place in no time, It was like a park, with some lights making a path. Harry leaves my hand, and in no time all the boys run towards the lighten path leaving us behind, confused.

What was happening.......

*************************************************************************************

Helloe My Sexy Potatoes! :* 

OHMYGOD! Tense right! :D I'll post the chapter when I reach 40 votes here. HEHE! Kidding!

AND now Zayn has someone. :) You guys felt bad for him so.... YAAY! :* 

Where are you all, Where are all those wonder full comment, Don't you like my fanfic anymore? Your comments motivate me. Or I'll stop writing it. :'(

Please come back. I want to reach atleast in the top 50 on the #FF list. I need your help!

PLEASE PLEASE!

COMMENT to make my day wonder full. :*

VOTE so I know you like/love this chapter. (please vote all the 17 parts!)

FAN ME so I know you like me. :) 

 You know I love you peeps. :* 

-Mairax