Chapter 23.

*AFTER 3 MOUNTHS!*

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

The first thing I see in the morning is the beautiful guy I'm in love with.I've been seeing him every morning now.

I had resigned from my job because the only customers we got were Diretioners who wanted to meet me, so I could give Harry their numbers, twitter, Insta, bla bla.

Yeah, I did got a Little hate, but I shake it off due to a lot of love i get on twitter and stuff, It makes me feel really good. I mean comparing to Sarah people, i don't get much hate. Maybe it's of Because what Harry did that time.

My eyes flick to Harry, He was literally on top of me making it difficult to move. I slide under his arms and finally out of the bed. He is so cute when he sleeps. Peeking on his lips and make a messy bun I walk over to the bath room.

I wash my face, brush my teeth and get out to grab my Phone and earphones. Going to the kitchen I plug some music on. I play the pod on shuffle and make some breakfast for us.

Suddenly, My Ipod started playing 'Veges girl' by Conor Maynard. I really loved that song, I just can't resist dancing to it. I first look around, making sure no one is there. I slowly start to move along the beat, not caring if I'm the worst dancer or whatever. I have learnt some steps from Danielle. In a while, I was dancing like i'm in a club or something, moving my hips, flicking my hair.

"This is for the girl that get down low, the whole club wanna see you go."

"Ey, shake, shake like you'er famous girl, head back lay down like a veges girll."

I hear hands clapping from the kitchen door, Shit. I turn around and saw Harry, smirking at me. "Harry..." I said embarrassed and cover my face with my hands. He saw me, Oh my god.

I could hear him laugh at my reaction. My cheeks started to heat up. He wraps his arms around my waist and came near my ear,"Dance for me.." He whispered in my ear, I could feel goose bums on my skin."Harry..." I warned him, moving away from his arms. I was so damn shy now, He saw me dancing like an idiot. I move to the stove but was held back by Harry's hand. He leans in, pressing his lips with mine.

His kisses are so meaning full and amazing that you just want to grab him and throw him on the bed. But.... Not so soon.

The kiss was deepen in a while. Harry's hand trailed towards my bum, he grasped as I jumped to wrap my legs around his waist. The kiss was getting a little messy but different. Harry took us to the living room, as he placed me on the couch sitting on top of me, we still don't pull away. My hands were grabbing his curls while his were on my back. Harry's pulls away slowly and slowly travelled to my neck, leaving wet kisses.

He slowly started to suck on my soft spot as his hands find there way under my shirt making me gasp. His movement got a little harder and faster. "Harryy...." I whispered, a little in pain. I grasped his curls tighter in my fist. He got harder and harder. A moan ,finally left from my lips, making Harry smile.

It started to pain more than before.

He lets go, kissing it once more.

His heads comes in my view, he as looking at the recent love bite, smirking at it.

I got my first ever love bite. Yay! Lol!

"Harryy..." i whisper, smiling at him. Since morning, only Harry's name came out of my mouth. He did leave me dead speechless.

He leans in again to peek on my lips. I push my top down, hiding the stomach that was revealed by Harry.

He got up from me, I also stood up, the feeling of pain not leaving.

Love bites did hurt.

I started feeling cramps in my stomach. Shit.

Without any question I ran upstairs and to the bathroom.

My stomach started to hurt. If you know what I mean.

I walk downstairs, Harry looked at me confused.

"Everything alright?" He asks, taking my hand. "No.. My stomach hurts.." I replied."

He made an 'o' face and then smiled. "You'er on your periods?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I slap hos shoulder playfully. "Yes!" I agree. "I'll be back." He flashes a smile and move to the kitchen. I wait for a while, rubbing my stomach to somehow relax it. He comes back, with a hand full of chocolates but then runs up the stairs again. He thens comes back with a hand full of DVD's. "Notebook or Titanic?." He asks, looking at discs. "Titanic." I shout, literally. He puts the DVD, pressing the play button.

I was almost on top of him.

He gently pushed my shirt upwards admiring the newly revealed body, he starts to rub my stomach with his warm hands. It was really relaxing.

We watched those cheesy movies, ate alot of chocolates and cuddles into each other.

He is the best in every way, there is no doubt.

******************************

HIYA! I'm so sorry I can't post the parts on regular basis due to mu papers. Hope you understand and wish me luck. :D

COMMENT

VOTE VOTE

FAN MEHHH! :D

LOVE YAAAAA! Xxxxxx