Chapter 59

CHAPTER 59

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"For a month or....maybe more."

She...she....left..

"Wait what!?" I start, i was still a little confused. "How come they didn't tell us?" My voice rose. I got up from my seat, angrily making my way out.

"Harry, calm down. Just listen to me first." Perrie scolds, irritatedly.

I stop at my place, my back facing them.

"Honestly, we don't even know the exact reason."

Before she could say anything, Danielle's phone started to ring. She looks at the screen and smiles looking back at me.

"It's her." She informs answering the calls, everyone motions her to switch to speakers.

"How's everything going? Where are you right now?" Danielle starts, i listen more closely just to hear Maira's voice.

"Its fine. Mom is asleep for now. I'm home." She finally speaks. I felt angry at her, i just wanted to snatch the phone and shout. Tell her how much I still love her...

"Did you tell them?" Maira asks nervously, I motion Danielle not to tell that we are here. She moves her hand understandingly.

"Yes."

"Even Harry?" Maira asks about me, her voice seeming more nervous than before. It somehow brought a little smile. The boys holding back their laughters. It always feels good knowing she still cares about me.

"Yes. And he isn't talking to you and neither are we." Louis shouts on the phone, my eyes widen. Zayn slaps Louis head making others chuckle lightly.

"Dani....was that Louis?" Maira spoke, her voice full of concern. Dannielle slaps Louis once again.

"Oh my god. Fuck you Dannielle." She shouts at the phone, everyone laughing at her. I can feel her blushing.

"Maira...wait listen."

"What? Oh my god i hate you."

"Skype. Please everyone is here."

"No." She simply says, I can guess the reason.

Why is she running away from me like that? She doesn't wants me anymore? I thought she still...still loves me...

I instantly felt tears in my eyes. Before anyone could see me, i got up from my seat and started to walk out.

"Harry. Where are you going?" Dannielle stops me, I take my chance and wipe away the tear trying not to be noticed.

"Er...um...I'll be back.." Was all I could say. I could feel all eyes staring at me but right now, I just wanted to be alone.

I walk outside of the house, the cold wind blowing away my hair. Tears left my eyes.

I don't get it...why is she doing this?

I get into the car, and start the engine. My eyes land on one of the paps hiding behind the bush. I roll my eyes and started to make my way home.

I switch on the radio, stopping at a random station.

"Looks like Harry Styles and Maira have come to an end. A source have been..."

"Shut up, goddammit." I angrily punch the mute button, there was a crack sound and yeah, it broke.

I need a life now....I need Maira...

MAIRA'S POV.

"Harry, where are you going?" Danielle asks on the phone, I frown.