Chapter 42.

CHAPTER 42.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Now take a right turn...." I point at the direction to my place. "Why cab't we go to your place?" I asked, the 2nd time. "Because, my mom and Gemma are gone see my Grandma. They'll be back on like 2 days." He explains. I suddenly get more happy. "Why are you so happy?" He cocks an eyebrow. I chuckle lightly. "Then you have to stay at my place. Yay!" I clap my hands in joy. Harry chuckles, not so happy.

"Stop!" I shout seeing a familiar house. My house, i missed it so much. "Come on." I scream, getting out the car. Harry was nervous, it was obvious. I walk to him, taking his hand in mine and pecked on his cheek. "Don't worry." I whisper, taking small steps.

I don't know my family's reaction. I mean it has been a long time since I cane here.

I stood near the door, Harry standing behind me. Taking a deep breath i press the button, the bell echoing the whole area.

The door opens, revealing a tall man, my brother. "Maira?" He was shocked. I smiled wrapping my arms around him. "How have you been?" I asked, letting go. "Great, What about you?" He asks, smiling. "Great." I smiled back, his eyes then looks at Harry.

"You must be Sam, her younger brother." Harry takes his hands out. "Yup, And you must be the guy she tells stories about all the time." Sam smirks at me. My cheeks heat up while Harry chuckles. "Sam!" I slap his shoulder.

"Who is it honey?" I hear a famine voice. "Mom, get down here." Sam shouts, giving us way to get in. I look around the totally changed house. It got more stylish than before. I hope my room is still the same.

"Who is it, you could have just tol..." My m finally came in view walking down stairs. Her eyes widen while the lips curling into a huge smile. I ran upto her, wrapping my arms around her. "My baby.." Her voice trails, she kisses my head. "Mom, I missed you so much." I whisper, squeezing a little tighter. "I missed you too, honey." She whispers back.

We pull away, her eyes landing on Harry. "You must be the gentle men my daughter always & always talks about." My mom smiles, while I again start to blush ridiculously. "Mom!" I whined, hiding my face. She walk to him as the shake hand. Harry chuckles coming forward. "You must be the beautiful Mrs. Anderson." Harry says cheekily shaking her hand. "Oh, haha, You can call me Emma." My mom smiles, here we go.

She then walks over to me and looked towards Harry again. "You described the eyes perfectly, the curls, the lips but I don't understand him being an angel." My mom teases. She's telling everything I told her. "Mom, oh my god!" I hide my face with my hands, blushing furiously. Chuckles echoes the room.

"Look who we have hear." A voice came behind me. I turned around, seeing my dad, he got taller. I think. I smile walking upto him. He wrap my arms around his waist. "How is my princess?" He asks, kissing the top of my head. "She's great." I answer back, letting go. His eyes flick over to Harry. He takes a step towards him, observing.

"You must be the thief who stole my daughters heart." My dads shakes his hand. Oh my god, My family is so embarrassing. I blush looking down at my toes. Harry chuckles. "How are you Mr. Anderson?" Harry gives a cheeky smile. "Very well, and called me David."

My dads turn around, giving me an appreciation smile. He liked him.

My heart was like exploding.

"Maiwaaa!" A kid hugs my waist, I turn around seeing my little sister. "Ashely!" I picked her up kissing her cheek while she wraps her arms around my neck. "I missed yew!" She almost shouted in my ear. "I missed you too sweetie." I said, rubbing my ear as she giggles. "Ashley, that's Harry." I point at Harry who is waving and smiling at her. She frowns and looks at me.

"You guys settle, we'll be back." My dad informs, taking my Mom to the kitchen, my brother walking towards the t.v. Harry walked towards me as I put Ashley on her feet. "So this the beautiful princess Maira was talking about." Harry smiles at Ashley, stretching her checks. Ashley giggles with a wide smile.

"Maira?" She takes my attention, I hum motioning her to go on. "Is that your hubby, did you make babies?" She giggles, my eyes grow wider, heart beat started to raise. "Ashley, shut up!" I blushed, Harry chuckling at the back. Ashley giggles and runs away. That is so embarrassing. What will he thinks. I hide my face with my hands, blushing furiously.

Harry hits me with his shoulders. "Hubby, huh?" Harry teases. "Harry, Shut up!" I whin, walking upstairs. Foot steps following me. I jut can't believe she said that.

I walk to a room which was mine when I lived here. The things were there as I left them. Harry looks around, humming every time. "I'll bring the suitcase." He informs peeking me on my cheek and walking out.

It feels so good coming back home after ages. It's like nothing changed. It's like I just went for a week and cane back. I look outside my window, the view making me smile. It's almost night and I'm seriously sleepy. "Here you go." Harry spoke from the back, he placed the suitcase on the bed and jumps on the other side. "I'm so tired!" He yawns, I walk towards the suit case opening it and handing him his pyjamas and take out mine too.

"Me too, we'll just sleep yearly." I inform, zipping the bag close.

**

After having dinner, we both felt like we were drunk or something. I changed my cloths and come put of the bed, seeing Harry sprawled on the bed texting someone. By the way, It was a single bed so we both had to get real close.

My parents were surprised at our plan of sleeping together. I seriously don't know why.

I walk to the door, making sure to lock it. I need my privacy. I walk towards the bed, Harry opens his arms allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder. I intertwined our fingers smiling at the prefect match.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be.." Harry raspy voice sings. I frown but smile anyway, how come I've never heard th song.

"Which song is this?" I ask, looking up at him. Harry's eyes were literally closing bur he managed to speak. "It is one of our song from the new album. It's written by Ed though." He I can't explains help but smile wider. "Is it your solo?" I asked, playing with his long fingers. "No, that's Zayn's." He informs, grabbing my fingers this time. "Then which one is yours." I asking, giggling at the tickling sensation Harry was producing on my palm.

"I know you've never loved the sound if your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weight, you still love to squeeze into your jeans but You're perfect to me...' He sings, his chest rising and falling.

"I won't let these little things slip out from my mouth, cause it's you they add upto. I'm in love with you....and all your little things."

And with that beautiful voice, I slowly drift off to sleep.

*****************

HIYAAA! Hope hope hope you likes this chapter .

I'm so sorry for the spelling or grammatical mistakes.

COMMENT Pleaseeee! Tell me honestly!

VOTEEE Pleasee...If you liked/loved this chapter.

FAN MEHH help me reach 300. :D

Thanks. Love you peeps!

Also check out @pinksparkleglitter

She writes amazing fanfics!

-Maira