Chapter 60.

Chapter 60

*After a week.*

MAIRA'S P.O.V

I survived, i survived a whole week. It wasn't like I don't think about him or I don't miss him or....I don't cry mostly at nights.

I haven't seen him, I haven't heard his voice. We Skype with everyone like 6 times everyday so we mostly don't feel left out. I saw Harry just passing my the camera many times, or just seating in the corner, doing something on the phone.

It hurts alot....

Sarah, she is just fine. It's like nothing ever happened, I sometimes doubt that they got together. My mom is better, much better. Mostly she also tries to talk about Harry and I's so called future but i always leave or change the topic. By now everyone knows that I don't want to talk about him. I want to forget him for good.....

My phone took my attention, I turn towards the screen, looking at the message.

From: Louis.

Skypeeee! Now. :)xx

Mostly Louis is the one Skyping or texting me. He tries to tell me about Harry but I warn him all the time. He understands, he understand my situations really nicely.

I pull the laptop towards me, turning it on. I open Skype, seeing Louis was online. Before pressing the call button I look myself at the mirror. I was presentable. I click the call button, waiting anxiously for him to pick.

The call get attended in seconds, the face showing up.

"Mairaaaa!" He screams, his hands flying in the air. His smile side as ever.

"Louissss!" I scream back, coping him. Trying my best to give a wide smile.

He frowns, looking closely in the camera, his face getting wider.

"Is it the camera or do you look weaker than before?" He screams again, going back.

"We just talked this morning." I shrug, face palming.

My eyes land on the background. It had a familiar picture....Its our picture..mine and Harrys...Is he at Harry's place?

"Babeee!" Louis takes my attention again.

"Yeah..sorry..how is everything going?"

I shake my head lightly, trying to get the thoughts out.

Before he could say anything, another voice interrupts him.

"Lou! Have seen my shoes?"

There was something happening to my heart after listening to that voice, it echoed in my ears. Its Harry..I haven't seen him or heard him for almost 5 days.

Louis heads turns to the left, which I can guess was Harry.

"They must be there." Louis answers pointing to the right side, my tangled fingers somewhat getting moist.

There were foot steps echoing and the body came in view, it was Harry. He disappears to the right side, not even glaring at the laptop.

My head drops down as I bite away my tears, i try my best not to break or atleast get weak again. A tear left my eye.

The person who I loved to bits, who gave everything, doesn't gives a damn about me, is now a total stranger to me.

Was this what you fucking want Maira?

"He got wasted last night, he was almost out if control....Broken glasses everywhere...the house was almost upside down...and If wasn't in time he would have cut himself." Louis informs dramatically, my head still bowed down.