Chapter 40.

CHAPTER 40

HARRY'S P.O.V.

This day had to come one way or another. I was such an idiot that I lied to her over and over again even knowing the fact that she knows the truth. She had all the right to be mad at me. To cry, to run away from me, but she can't just stay like that. There is something between Emily and me.

I can't believe she thought I'd do such a thing to her, to the one I truly love. It just made me angry. She thinks I'll leave her and go with someone like 'her'. I don't even have feelings for her. She is just going through a tough time and I'm helping her. I know I lied many times and she kept forgiving me, and again I took the advantage. I'm sorry.

I broke her trust; I don't know how to get it back. After that fight she kept ignoring me. Like I was just a stranger. The cut I got wasn't an accident. I did it on purpose. I wanted to check if she still cares about me, and she does. It just made me happy.

She taunted me without thinking. My anger is sometimes uncontrollable. But I tried my best to control it. She walked out the house while I saw her going from the window. She hugs a guy. The face was familiar but I just couldn't recognize it. I tried calling her but she never picked up. I threw my phone making it crash to a vase and blasting on the floor. I lost her; I lost the girl I love just for the girl I never liked.

That was what I thought, she went with Louis. After coming back, her previous behavior changed a little.

I knew she was afraid of thunderstorms and I also knew she was crying her heart out. I didn't care if she's mad at me or not. I just wrapped my arms around her, bringing her real closer. By my surprise, she scoot over wrapping her arms around me and cried.

I can't imagine my life without her. I fell for really hard.

**

My hand helplessly searches for another body. No one. My eyes shot open, seeing the place empty. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs, searching for her.

"Babe?!" I shouted, hoping for an answer. "I'm here, Harry!" She’s in the kitchen. I jog to the kitchen, seeing that she was already making breakfast.

I smile to myself, her body moving from one place to another.

"We don't have coffee right now." She said, her back facing me. I just stood against the doorframe, my shoulder resting on it as my arms were folded to my chest.

"Tea?" She asked, finally turning around. Her eyes were still numb from yesterday. Her eyebrow rises. "Harry?" She gets my attention. I nod, not much interested in any other conversation.

"Put a shirt on!" She giggles lightly, turning around. I chuckle and walk back upstairs.

Thank god all things are normal. Actually, I have to thank Louis for all of this. If he hadn’t talked to her, we would have been the same the whole time.

Slipping on to my shirt, I walk back down. Before I could enter the kitchen the bell rings. "I got it!" I shouted jogging towards the door, I toss my curls and open the door; I just freeze at my spot.

Emily, what the heck she doing here? Shit, it's not the right time.

"H-hi." She starts, biting her lip.

"Hey..." I answer. "Is everything ok?" I asked, a little scared. I don't want her here right now. "That is the question I wanted to ask." She says, her hands on his hips. "I know from that day things won't be good enough so came here to clear it all... If you want me to." She asks, nervously. With out any words, I step her aside, letting her in.

MAIRA'S P.O.V

I hear a conversation going around at the door. I walk out of the kitchen to check who is it. "Babe, who is..." I get cut off at the view. It was 'her'. She was standing there, all kind and lovely. "Oh, Hi!" I gave a smile at her, and she smiled back. "Hi. How are you?" She asks, politely. "I… I'm great. What about you?" I asked, trying to be as polite as possible. "Great." She smiles back. I am not looking forward to anything bad right now.

"Have a seat." Harry motions her. She slowly walks and jumps on the coach. Before I could turn around. Harry taps the place, motioning for me to sit. I take the offer and sit next to him.

"I haven't heard from you since that day you just shot out." She spits, not being polite any more. The situation got awkward. "Er... I... wasn't feeling well." Harry answer, a bit hesitating. "Are you sure, I have a feeling it's something else." She shakes her finger at Harry. What is she trying to prove? I just get a little annoyed of the situation. I get up, but Harry's hand stops me. He frowns. Before I could say anything, the doors open. Sarah comes in.

I just know by her face that she had cried, a lot. She glances at all the three faces looking at her. "Hey." She smiles weakly. "Hi." We all said together. She looks towards Emily. "Emily, that’s Sarah. Sarah, Emily." Harry introduces her. They both exchange a smile.

Sarah looks over to me, motioning me to come. "Excuse me!" I excused myself and walked to the kitchen with her. "Is everything alright?" I asked, worried. "No, please let’s go out." She pleaded referring to the back yard.

I smiled and followed her. We sat down on the grass. The only thing that was in my head was that Harry is with Emily. I shacked it off and looked towards the girl in front of me.

"So, now tell me? What happened?" I asked, she brought her knees to her chest and took a deep breath.

"Maira, People are hating on me. They call me a bitch, whore, slut. They said I'm using Niall..." She stops, a tear rolled down her eyes.

"They said that I don't deserve Niall, and he'll leave me soon.... and I… I don't know what to do." She wrapped her arms around me and started crying. I rubbed her back.  

"Babe...Calm down..." I tried to relax her.

Harry came by the door. "Aww…" He teased. I widen my eyes, telling him to shut up. He lefts his hands up to surrender. I motion him to sit next to her, he do as said. He sits next to Sarah and rubbed her back. "It's alright, love." His raspy voice spoke.

She pulls away, again curling into a ball. "Who said that… huh?" I asked, frowning.

"All the fans on Twitter... fFacebook..." She sobbed, I face palmed my self.  

"Sarah, why are you even listening to them?" I asked, a little bit surprised.  

She looks at me, I wrap my arm around her back. "Does it really matter what people say?" I asked, in a softer tone.

I look over to Harry, his green orbs shining, looking deep in mine.

"The only that matter is that you love him and he loves you.... and no one can come in between." I almost whispered, looking at Harry. It was like I said it to him, but indirectly.

"Are you telling it to him or me?" I heard Sarah. She was acting like a child.  

I throw my head back in laughter. I hug her back. "I'm telling it to the both of you. The people I love the most." I whispered.

Harry playfully hugged us, making it a group hug. "You know I'm dying here." I heard Sarah scream. I giggled again looking over to Harry. 'I love you' he mouths, showing his dimples. 'I love you too' I mouth back, smiling.

**

After resolving her small problem, I prepared our lunch. We were going out but Harry requested me to cook.

"I'm thinking of going home." Harry starts, taking huge bit of the banana. I frowned. "We are home." I said, tossing the sauce. 

"No like Home, to Holmes Chapel. Both of our families our there." He explains, I smile at his thought. It has been quite long since I went home.

"Spent some time with our families. Get to know each other better." He trails in his seductive voice.

"And spend some time together." He walked to my back.

"Only you...and me." Harry whispers in my ear, I almost dropped my bowl making him chuckle.

****************

I'll wirte the note later, In a hurry.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN MEH!  

-Maira