Chapter 13.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

That beauty is finally mine, all mine. Only I could touch her that way, Kiss her, call her mine.

Yesterday, Zayn was telling Liam about how much he likes Maira and stuff, and I over heard them. I know its not nice but It wasn't my fault that they were talking a bit loud.

I just had to get her before anyone else does, before Zayn does. I shouldn't compete with my best mate but I had to. Well, forget that. I just got her first, story done!

So, tonight I had the best first date comparing to the others. It was different with Maira, It's always different.

I just keep smiling at the moments of tonight.

She's perfect......she's mine.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slowly. I laid down for a while, thinking about yesterday. He's so adorable and hot and everything I love in a boy.

I looked at the clock, it was 10:40am. Oh.

I picked my phone from the table and checked. The first thing I see was a message from Harry.

From Harry.

Morning sleeping beauty. We'll be joining you guys in a bit.

Miss you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled at the amount of x's he added

To Harry.

Morning! Oh Yay! I miss you more. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I slip the phone on the bed and got up to get dressed. I picked some jeans and a plane shirt with a big heart on it.

I'll take a bath later. I went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back in the room, My phone startles me. I run back to it and unlock the screen.

From Harry.

But I miss you more. ;)xxxxx

Oh so it's a a fight hun?

To Harry.

Oh really? Prove it. :) xxx

After seconds I got his text.

From Harry.

I'm here, for you beautiful.

What? And I hear the bell ring. Ohmygod! & he won! -.-

I run to my cloths, putting them on I brush my hair and put my shoes on. I could hear voices of everyone.

Oh How much I wanna kiss him.

I run down stairs seeing him standing near the coach. Our faces lights up. I ran into his arms making him jerk a bit. His breath tickling my ear. I giggle when I feel lips touching my neck.

"Ok, I never knew your friendship was this close." Eleanor blurts out.

Friendship? Oh she doesn't know. I hope Harry wants to tell now.

"Don't forget us!" I hear an Irish accent looking at me. I chuckle going towards him. I hugged all the 4 Idiots as usual.

"Um..guys, there is something we would like to tell." Harry begins. Oh, He is telling them. I stand next to Harry, smiling helplessly. "We'er official!" Harry informs taking my hand. There were some hooting and shocked faces."Wait, What!?" El's voice shuts all up."Maira, how can you so this?" She asks coming forward.

What the heck is she talking about. What happened?

"Do what?" I ask leaving Harry's hand. "How can you go out with him when Zayn has asked you out?"