Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3. (Edited)

 \MAIRA'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a lot of screaming and shouting. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time, it was 12:40. I over slept. My hair was open and it was a mess, I fix it with my hand only to look presentable.

 I went downstairs still trying to open my eyes. I saw everyone sitting and Niall was spinning a bottle, they were playing Truth and Dare. Sounds fun.

 "GOOD MORNING!" everyone shouted looking at me. I smiled "Good morning" I mumble.

"Still sleepy?" Sarah said looking at me."A little" I said walking to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and looked around blankly. ."Maira!" I heard Eleanor. "What?"

"Want your breakfast?" she said smiling. "Obviously, I am very hungry. What’s for breakfast?" I asked jumping on the sofa. "Well, Our Harry here, made us some breakfast" Eleanor informs, smirking.

 "What? You mean this Harry" I said pointing at Harry. "Yeah, why can't I?" Harry said, cocking an eyebrow. "You can, I was just shocked. What did you make?" I said smiling wide. "Pancakes" He said showing his adorable dimples. “Pancakes." I cheered doing a little happy dance. Harry chuckles as his Green orbs looked at me. "Come." Harry said getting up.

 I followed Harry to the kitchen. He started to make the pancakes while I sat on the kitchen slap. I looked down and saw I was still wearing his Hood. Shit...I unzipped the large hood and took it off.

 "Hey Harry! Thanks for the jacket; I forgot to give it to you yesterday." He looked at the jacket and up at me. "Keep it." He informs looking back at the stove. "What? I can't. it’s yours."

"Keep it, I am telling you to" He looks at me again, smirking lightly. His smile is just everything behind his beauty. Its freshness and loveliness.

 I kept it on my lap. “Where it. You look nice." He said looking down at the pancakes again. I blushed a little and wore the Jacket again. "Butter or chocolate syrup or Maple Syrup." He asks peaking in the fridge. It took a moment for me.

"Maple syrup" I said jumping of the slap. He poured the syrup on the hot pancakes. The Kitchen was dazzling with the smell of Pancakes. “Ready!" He shouts sliding the chair backwards. I sat on the chair and held the folk. I saw Harry also made his plate. "You did not have Breakfast?" I asked looking at him."Nope! I was not hungry at that time". He sat opposite of me. I took a bite and tested every element in it slowly. It was Delicious.

 "Harry, this is amazing. Great job" I said with my mouth full. “Thank you." He said taking a bite. We ate and talked. We got along quite well in such less time. I like talking to him, it’s something different in it.

After finish the Delicious breakfast we sat to play truth and dare. The bottle stopped at me and Niall. He had to ask me.

 "Truth or Dare?" Niall asks, giving and evil smirk.

 "Dare"

 "Mhhmm... Good one. Kiss a BOY that you like or kiss a boy that you hate."

 My heart almost stopped, all eyes looking at me. He to had say that!

 "That’s a good one." Zayn taps Nialls back, Niall chuckles. I give him a glare. I sat there blankly not knowing what to do. "Come in, don’t be shy." Liam smiled. I had nothing to say, or to do. I wanted to kiss Harry because from all of them I liked him a little, but I did not wanted to tell anyone yet.

 "Can it be like as a friend?" I ask biting my lip, hoping for yes. "Fine." Niall sighs, rolling his eyes. Thank god. It just felt that life got easier. I stood up on my knees and came near Zayn, a smile forming on his face, but then I turned and came near Louis who was next to Harry and Zayn.

 "Just do it already." I heard Sarah, irritated. Then I walked to Harry and kissed him lightly on his cheek, my lips were on fire, my body shivered when I kissed him and he blushed which was just adorable.

 Zayn was looking at me, hurt in his eyes. Ok, it would be too awkward if i kept playing after what happened

 "You guys carry on." I smiled, and got up from my seat without any other thoughts. They all then continued the game. I went out and started watering the plants. It was a good weather out. Its kind of fun watering the plants.

 "You plant?" I heard Harry coming closer to me, my body somewhat getting tensed as my heart started beating faster.

 "Yeah, i like it. You’re not playing the game?"

"No, everyone is watching TV now." He informs, standing next to me. There was an awkward silence; i was just sprinkling water on the flowers. I narrowed my eyes, catching Harry looking at me. Oh gosh..

 "Let me throw some water on a beautiful flower." Harry took the bucket from me. The cold water suddenly hit my face. "Harry!" I screamed standing still. Harry started laughing. I gave an evil smirk & took another basket. "ok, slow down love." Harry steps back, before he could go any further, i threw the whole buckets on him, I started laughing at him. He stood there, pouting.

We had a water fight. We threw water on each other laughing and playing like kids. It was a lot of fun. Harry dropped the basket and took step towards me, he takes my hand........

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for being this late. I am really sick.

& what will Harry do huh? oooooo

Thankyou for everything, love you peeps.

Keep reading voteing and commenting.

Oh & also follow me on Twitter, I follow back. :) @mairafatima

-Maira