HALLOWEEN AT SCHOOL

I KNOW ITS NOT HALLOWEEN BUT WHO REALLY EVEN CARES!!??!??

IM SO EXCITED CUZ IM DRESSED AS A BUNNY

I PUT A PICTURE UP ABOVE BUT WATTPAD IS SHIT SO U PROBS CANT SEE IT !!! AND I LOOK UGLY IN THAT SO WHATEVER

anyways my alg teacher gave us lollipops and we wear our costumes to school for five bucks if we want and barely any of eighth grade was wearing costumes which is lame

im so in halloween spirit don't get it twisted!

and then i seen the cute white boy i always talk about and he was dressed as a football player and i never seen him in a football jersey. (it's friday and the football players play football on friday so they wear their jerseys to school nd i havent seen him wear a jersey regularly sO EITHER HES ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM or he's being lame and dressed as a football player to fuck everyone up)

then in spanish class, these two annoying girls that are like the popular white girls kePT COMPLAINING TO THE SPANISH TEACHER ABOUT HOW HE WAS TEACHING LIKE HE HONESTLY TEACHES VERY WELL BUT THEY JUST DONT LISTEN IN CLASS SO THEY LITERALLY WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING EVERY FUCKING CLASS AND ACT LIKE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS THAT ARE REALLY EASY!!!

anyways they pissed me off cuz the spanish teacher ended up making all of us move seats and so now i don't sit near papi! the spanish teacher said to keep our seats on monday but by then he'd probably forget bc he's really unorganized. AND he said that we would continue to watch the bomb ass movie that we started like THREE WEEKS AGO BUT HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH BC HE KEEPS SHOWING US FUCKING SNIPPETS OF THE MOVIE AND SAYING "we're gonna watch the movie" buT then we never do. smh bullshit.

AND PAPI SAID I LOOKED "HELLA CUTE TODAY" AND IN MY HEAD I WAS LIKE: "so what i look like other days then¿" but out loud i was like,

"thanks, i know."
AND HE DIDNT WANT ME TO MOVE HES SO CUTE

and when he was choosing the seats, he was like, "zuzu, right behind brooke."

and carlos was like, "right behind me?"

anyways now im in study and im going to mcdonalds after school but im rlly worried cuz i dont want my dad to be comin after me and yeah.

next i have english wiTH FUCKBOY AND YESTERDAY I CALLED HIM DADDY LMAOO cuz he was wearing a dad hat and i was like,

"aww he looks like dad, but he's my daddy tho."

aND HE WAS LIKE, "tru"

LMAOO IM DONE WITH ME
wooah i just spaced out like reaaaallyyy spaced out.
uhm anyways
tomorrow i'll rant about halloween n trick or treating and i'll probs make a rant abt the rest of the day later on.

OH YEAH LOL I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS LMAO IM SUCH A BAD BITCH. SO I WAS WALKING OUT OF THE SCHOOL BY MYSELF CUZ mY FRIEND DITCHED ME FOR HER BOYFRIEND WHO WAS MAD AT HER ANYWAYS (he told ME)

BUT ANYWAYS SOME OLDER KIDS PROBS SOPHOMORES WERE OUTSIDE AND ONE OF THEM WAS LIKE,

"hey." nd i was like,

"hi" after like five seconds of literally giving him a death stare. and then he was like,

"he thinks ur beautiful." and he pointed to his friend and i was like,

"okay."

LIKE BITCH I DONT GIVE A SHIIIII AND THEN ALL HIS FRIENDS WERE LIKE: "OOh" and shit like "shE AINT NO WIFEY"

ND LMAO I LITERALLY HAVE A "AINT NO WIFEY" BEANIE

update 5:47 pm - so we went to mcdonalds but it wasn't that lit cuz they messed up our orders

and then me nd my friend went to walgreens and the corner store afterwards so when i came back to meet my dad in his car hE WASNT FUCKING THERE and my other friend and her bf were like "oh yeah i saw ur dad walk into the school."

AND I WAS LIKE CRAP CUZ I CANT BE HAVING MY DAD CATCH ME LIKE THAT NO MORE SO THEN I WENT TO OUR POLICE OFFICER TO CALL HIM and then he pops up out of nowhere. so we go outside and he literally starts roasting me like omg and im over here being embarrassed but luckily my friends weren't close by but they was watchin hoe.

anyways then we went to party city but then my dad all of a sudden had to pop up in bj's like who tf do u think u are like this is party city & chill(chill meaning go right home) not party city & run errands smh

#ZUZAF