today was p bomb

compared to other days, today was p bomb yall. like it wasn't like anything big happened, but today was a lot better than most days (throws shade at other days.)

anyways, i'm gonna describe the highlights of my day from least to most important. well not rlly but u know

- so today omfg my friend and i were roasting each other and i was cussing her out and shit and then i get these texts like: why are you being so disrespectful and rude to my daughter? yadayadyada "i can see you are the bad influence" (I WAS ACTUALLY HEAVILY INFLUENCED BUT UMM UHH OKAY)

and so i wrote this long ass MLA format apology to her mom but in the back of my mind, i was like waaaaiiiiit is this bitch tryna pull shit? so i dm her and im like 'UR MOM JUST SENT ME THIS' nd she was like 'oooh so that's what she was doing on my phone rip me' and i was like alright ur time's over ik ur pranking me pull over u lil bitch!

then she was like lmaoo yeah aND IM SOOOOOO READY TO FIGHT HER HOLY SHIT MY FRIENDS HAVE DONE THAT TO ME THRICE BC TALKING WITH ME (if ur a good a$$ friend, usuALLY DOESN'T TURN OUT INNOCENT LOL OKAY)

- i watched the purge today and im about to full out describe this movie anD I WAS LOW KEY SALTY AT HOLLY BC SHE HAS TOO MUCH CHILL WHILE I WAS TELLING HER ABOUT THE MOVIE LIKE IMA NEED U TO AMP IT UP WHEN IM AMPED UP OTHERWISE I FEEL D*MB.

anyways im p sure everyone knows the general idea of the purge nd if you don't, it's basically this movie where the gov't makes it legal on one night of the year for any crime to be committed until 7 am the next morning and you will not be arrested or get in any kind of trouble.

this night happens because of there's hardly any poverty or unemployment and crime never happens but people gotta let their feelings out so i mean why not make one night of the year so everyone can fucking kill each other!!!!

basically, it's focused on this house with a family - the brother, the sister, mom and dad. and they're really rich so they're all set for the purge.

every place that does the purge is put on lock down and since the family is rich, they have a security system where they can arm their entire house and yeah no one can get in blah blah blah.

so basically, the house is locked, everyone knows to stay inside ya ya ya bla bla bla. so the sister's basically just chilling in her house and she's all up in her room and her boyfriend (who's older than her) comes around bc he snuck in before they locked their house and they start kissing and u thought they were gna have sex but all of a sudden her boyfriend's like,

"yeah i didn't come here to see you, i came here to see your dad."

ND I WAS LIKE UMM WHY U GOTTA SEE HIM ON THE NIGHT OF THE YEAR WHERE ITS LEGAL FOR YOU TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM?? HMMMM SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS LIKE I CAUGHT RIGHT ON BITCH

she was like, "no, my dad will freak. he already doesn't like you."

and the boy was like, "i just wanna talk to him and tell him that i think ur mature enough to be with me." blah blah blah all that bullshit. cut to the next part.

okay so then the younger brother who's pretty morbid has this creepy baby doll robot thing that crawls around and he can see through the baby's eyes with his controller. so he makes the baby go into the room with all the security thingies and then he sees this man calling for help going,

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME JUST SOMEBODY LET ME IN LISTEN IM NOT GONNA HURT U" AND I WAS REALLY FEELING FOR HIM BC I FIGURED THERE WERE THESE GANG MEMBERS ABOUT TO KILL HIM AND SO THE BOY WITH HIS KIND SOUL GOES TO THE SECURITY ROOM HIMSELF AND DISARMS THE HOUSE AND BASICALLY LETS THE MAN IN AND THE MAN ALMOST DOESNT GET IN SO I WAS LIKE WHA T THE FUCK BRO HURRY UP.