campboi

read my last chapter "boy @ camp" to understand this one

ughhh destroy me seb is actually perfect

he's such a jerk literally to everyone else but me

some kid who i think has ADD threw up today on a trail and so later i was talking to seb about how i hate vomit
literally

so then when i walked in, seb was roasting the boy that threw up and like i felt bad but it was like aw ur being mean for me what a qt

he was like - "i just need to know now, are you going to throw up or not?" and the kid wasn't being clear so seb goes, "just yes or no, it's a simple question. because if you throw up, it's going to be very disturbing to us, who are eating!!! And my friend zuzu over here is really grossed out."

and like i was about to sit next to him and he subtly pulled out the chair for me and patted it and i was like, "so are you saving this for someone or?"

he's like, "what? no."

and before that i was talking to another guy and then he called over my friend and she was like askng to see his magic and then he beckoned me over to show me a trick and he did it wrong the first time but the second time he did it right and he's so cute.

and he lifted up his shirt and someone has abs

oh and then today is my last day at the camp and the counselor was like, "zuzu, your adult is here."

and sebastian's head popped up so fast and he was staringat me so i stared back and he said, "bye zuzu." And he sounded so sad usually when he says goodbye he doesn't sound that sad. And idk if he knew it was my last day so :((( i mean maybe he knew and that's why he was sad.

but i hope he comes back next year and still remembers/likes me. but i might be an LIT there next year.

#zuzaf