smh

smh now im starting to say why people are getting pissed at this annoying fandom ¿ yall have no idea how far i rolled my eyes back into my head when i seen this shit like sayyora is 21 and the owner of the acc is probs like 15-17 take ur little ass to bed smh *is talking even tho i request people to sit on my face nd i just teenaged*

like on @/gilinskysvideos, she posted a video of jack saying "i told gabby that when we go to vegas, me and stass(a bad bihhh) are gonna fuck."

and then in the caption she was rashing the girl who posted it like: "omg im so mad at sayyora for posting it and causing drama like why would she do that and try to make gilinsky look like a bad person??"

and then sayyora popped up in @/gilinskysvideos and commented clearing it up aND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN @/gilinskysvideos was like: "omg im so sorry to put u on the spot yada yada yada" kissing up to her like really there are so many things wrong with the situation.

1) if you think that jack is saying hes gna fuck stass in vegas while he is dating someone, then the logical thing to do is not! to! put down another woman and blame her for posting a video where jack could've easily been accused of posting a video. smh all these gilinsky stans like if you really think that jack is saying he's gna cheat on someone thEN WHY WOULD U HOP ON HIS DICK and start trying to make excuses for him??? like in the comments they were like "wellll maybe it was unclear" or "yeah he didnt say that i think he said this this and that" smfhhh i was about to delete 'camp counselor' when i saw that video lmao im not writing a fanfic about a cheater!!!

2) @/gilinskysvideos was going in on sayyora and blaming her for posting the video calling her a bad person but then when sayyora commented on the video saying that that wasnt what jack said and that she wasnt an idi*t and that she couldn't believe this, all of a sudden, @/gilinskysvideos was kissing up to her and shit ?? thats sooo damn fake like if you're gna go in on someone then dont act fake as fuck when they call you out ¿ lmao in the words of nicki minaj -
"you n*ggas apologize when a n*gga diss you¿ that's a big problem."

3) if its unclear that someone may be cheating, then don't start killing them but dONT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO MAKE GILINSKY LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL smh i wouldn't be surprised if he cheated bc wasn't he dating madison but lying to us about dating a minor for quite a while uhhh gotta go !

#zuzaf