cultural appropriation part one.

So obviously this is a rant about cultural appropriation which will have a part two. Basically cultural appropriation is taking somebody's culture and appropriating it, or making it appropriate or regular to "act like a culture" or wear cultural clothes.

honestly all i have to say about this is: STOP. COACHELLA GIRLS, STOP, KHLOE KARDASHIAN, STOP, AMERICAN PEOPLE, STOP.

ill give examples in case you still dont understand it.

so we all know what coachella is and if you dont then google it.

basically coachella girls are culturally appropriating americans that think it's "hipster", "grunge" or "cute" to prance around in face paint and rings that dont belong to their culture.

most of the time they're sporting tribal wear, like their "cute" face paint and their "emo" double nose rings. they also wear henna tattoos.

THIS IS ALL STUFF THAT BELONGS TO THE INDIAN, PAKISTANI, AFRICAN, ETC CULTURE UGH. WEARING THESE THINGS IS RUDE, DISGUSTING, AND DEPRIVING THE CULTURE. IT IS NOT CUTE TO WALK AROUND IN BINDIS OR HENNAS. NO. IT'S RUDE, RACIST AND IGNORANT.

This "fashion wear" is  actually  a serious part of these peoples' culture, so wearing it to seem cute or tumblr is so disgusting and degrading of them.

And don't come at me with the whole "Wear what u want stop slut shaming!1!1!"

Um hello do you not understand that wearing what u want is only supposed to apply to wearing revealing clothes of ur own culture? That whole  "wear what you want" campaign doesn't associate with wearing clothes of other people's serious part of culture.

literally my friend tried to tell me that people should be able to wear what the want and i roasted her ass i said "no no no, lemme send u this screenshot of a google search 'is wearing a bindi disrespectful'"

and don't even triiiippp tryna say: "if it's bad why would they sell them to us" like that kylie jenner dead ass wannabe @makeupbymandy24 did lmfaoo. they sell them to you because they are ignorant and are targeting young americans who have no indian culture at all whatsoever!

like if you're white, as in you have pale skin so no one would guess that you are actually from pakistan, you can wear it. it is your culture.

now, if you are white and european, as in you have pale skin and you're also irish or british, don't. wear. the. bindi. as said in mariah's page(it was kinda changed) : "if you're white and you wear the bindi , you might as well just tattoo on your forehead "i am a cultural appropriative, racist doorknob who has no respect for other people's cultures"

Like no no no. Just stop. A bindi is not a fashion statement, nor a cute thing to wear around to music festivals. It's not a trend, it is a serious part of a culture that isn't yours! white americans will literally steal everybody's culture and then don't want to associate with the same people.

if you're culturally appropriative please gain some logic and if your stank ass STILL hasn't and you decide to rant in my comments about: "omg okay let ppl wear what they want #reverseracism #appropriation4life #st0OPSLUTSJAMING!12!!1" PLEASE BE WELCOME TO WAIT FOR MY UPDATE SO YOU CAN VIEW THE ROAST I WROTE ABOUT U LMAO..

Part two is gonna be a lot more so buckle yo seatbelt & don't wear the bindi (or the niqab, or get a henna tattoo).

#zuzaf