soccer n my dad

so we fucking lost our soccer game but ima tell you how it went down. basically, i went there and i fuckin saw the classmate that asked if he could touch my tits and called me white washed and he was there and we were like hey. and then one of my sQUAD CAME AND I WAS LIKE YO WHAT UP BIHHH BC I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS GONNA BE THERE. (It was Amber)

yeah but then we got into the teams and we started playing bUT FUCKING MIDFIELD diDNT KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND NO ONE WAS COveriNG FOR ANYBODY WHEN THEY TRIED TO MAKE GOALS SO LIKE WTF

AND I WAS BOMB ASF PLAYING D THE FIRST TIME AROUND BUT THEN THE SECOND HALF I DIDNT COVER FOR SHIT SO LMAO!!!

but yeah we lost but i was pissed bc apparently no one knows how to score or back up for anyone 😐

and it was fuckin raining so i was all gross and sweaty and wet but idk how i was wet bc louis tomlinson was nowhere in sight :///

then the game ended whatever we lost whatever whatever n then i went to staples with daddio and and we got some more skool supplies that i needed and i actually saw someone in the cast of hairspray that i was in so that was hella kool!!!

then we went home bc we were gonna go to legal sea foods for dinner and my dad was gonna take us out and i legit waited an hour for my dad to get off the phone.

then when he did me n my fam(dad, mom, sisters) were ready to go out and shit and then

my sister is wearing a white shirt with a black skirt and her stomach was kinda showing and my dad walked past like,

"what is that dress you are wearing?"
my sister said,

"it's not even a dress."

and then my dad was like,

"why is your stomach showing?"

and then he walked out of the house to start his car and then my sister was like "well nvm i'm not going."

and my mom was like done because he thought that he was making a comment on my sister's weight(she had a stomach cyst and she gets bloated a lot.)

but he was just concerned bc her outfit was "revealing" but like she's 23 ???

anyways then they started yelling at each other but i felt bad for my dad bc he should've just kept silent but he wasn't trying to make a comment on her weight. anyways then we didnt go out to legal's and dad stayed in and me and that one sister(other stayed home) and my mom are now in the car driving to get thai food which i really didn't really didn't want. i'm just really annoyed tho bc nothing is going the way i planned and we were gna have a good time eating food but nah.

#zuzaf