35. The Champions

Scorpius' POV

Everyone rushed down to the Great Hall excitedly, it was 20 October, the day which the Champions will be announced.

James has a frown on his face, and Al keeps on teasing him about it. We all know he's worried about his dear Adeline.

The Goblet of Fire was moved into the Great Hall, and it was glowing. We all sat down in our respective tables.

Professor Flitwick went up the podium and said, "Welcome, everyone! The Goblet of Fire will throw out the parchment with the names of our champions, the champions will then go through this door, and more details would be provided for the champions. The date of the First Task has already been set on 17 November. Now the champions."

I held my breath.

A piece of parchment flew out. Professor Flitwick unfolded it and read,

"From Hogwarts, Catrina and Catriona Golden!"

The Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs cheered as loudly as they could, even the Head of Houses, Professor Longbottom and Professor Blackwell looked happy. The twin girls stood up and walked to the door, winking and waving at evryone as they passed.

"Crabbe is fuming," Suzzy teased.

"So are the Whitneys," Molly said.

"Serves them right," Annabelle said fiercely.

Next was Beauxbatons, it was two girls named Gabrielle and Lydia. The Beauxbaton girls cheered. The two girls walked elegantly, their heels tapping against the floor. They did a curtsey before entering the room.

Durmstrang's champions were Elgar and Alexander.

For Glaemnonia, much to James disappointment, was Adeline and her sister Eva.

Last Sikrorth had a brother and sister duo as champions, Vladimir and Victoria.

After all the champions went in the room, Professor Flitwick dismissed us all, and we all went back to our common rooms.

While going back to our common rooms, Annabelle asked James, "So how much chance do you think Adeline and her sister will win?"

James answered hesitantly, "I don't know. I'm not really worried about Beauxbatons, they are all about etiquettes."

I cut him off, "But they're pretty good at charms."

"But still, like Hogwarts is the best school ever, and Durmstrang is good at Dark Arts. I don't really know about Sikrorth but the most important thing is I do not know what they teach in Glaemnonia and I don't know how good Adeline is," James said in one breath.

"Well brother, I'm sure you'll know after the first task," Al said.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm having a massive writer's block right now and school is keeping me busy. I'm in 9th grade now and I have to start to prepare for my public exams. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting but I'll do my best to update often.

Thanks for all your support. I am overjoyed that people like to read my writings. Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes.

~L