23. The Malfoy's Reaction

Astoria's POV

I watch as Draco took Scorp's letter from the owl. He ripped it open and read it, he laughed, and handed the letter to me, "Asty, the letter is personally addressed to you. Scorp didn't want me to read it."

I took the letter and read it. What? Tell them about the history between Malfoys versus Potters and Weasleys? Should I? Or should I not? I decided to let Draco decide and handed him the letter, "You decide whether we tell him or not."

"Tell what?"

"Read it."

I watch as Draco read the letter, he frowned after reading it.

"Should we tell them?" Draco thought aloud.

"I don't know, depends on you. It's mostly about you anyways."

"You decide. I don't mind though," he said.

I sighed. I knew Scorp was best mates with Albus, so he might have written a letter to his parents. I decided to write a letter to Ginny for advice.

Dear Ginny,

I received a letter from Scorp this morning asking me to tell them about the history between Malfoys versus Potters and Weasleys. I wonder if Albus sent you a similar letter? Should I tell them or not?

Astoria

That night, I had my reply.

Astoria,

Al did send a similar letter, so did Rose sending a similar letter to Hermione. Harry decided to tell them. What about he'll write the first draft, and I'll send it over to you and Draco to have a look to see if Harry had missed out anything? Then we'll all sign our names into the letter?

Ginny

"Draco!" I yelled.

"What's up Asty?" he said popping his head into our room.

"Harry's going to write it. Ginny'll send it over after it's finished. Sign your name in, will you?"

"Sure, hey I wonder if I like write a letter to Harry inviting them over, will he come?"

"I don't know. He might though. Don't send a letter to Ronald Weasley though, he might send a Howler, but I think Hermione would be fine."

"You free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll write it. I'll have to reply Ginny's letter anyways."

Ginny,

That's a great idea! I was wondering if you would like to have tea at around 2pm in Malfoy Manor? Draco and I would like to do some catch up with you, Harry and Hermione. Just use the floo network, Malfoy Manor.

Astoria.

So this is the last chapter I'm writing before my exam! I'll try to post more after it! Expect updates on 16/6!