47. Grave News

Scorpius' POV

Professor Longbottom escorted us to dinner at around 7. The Great Hall seemed to have lost its cheerfulness. All the professors faces were grave.

"Students, we are here to announce that we are cutting the Tournament short," Professor Flitwick started.

Groans were heard throughout the Hall.

"Silence. This decision is made regarding your safety. Students of Beuaxbatons, Durmstrang, Glaemnonia and Sikrorth, your Headmasters or Headmistresses will lead you back to your schools by the end of the week. The winners of the Tournament would be announced next month and it would be based on the first two tasks. The winnings would be sent to the winners when the winners are announced," Professor Flitwick said and dismissed, telling us to go back to our common rooms.

Once we reached the common room, James immdiately went up to his dorm, claiming he was tired. Though I bet he just wanted to write Adeline a letter.

"What do you think would happen now?" Rose asked.

"It feels like war already," Roxanne sighed.

"You think there would be a war?" Louis asked.

"You don't think so?" Roxanne raised her eyebrows.

"I can tell you, there will be one," I said grimly.

"Rodolphus won't rest until he has what he wants," Annabelle said.

"If there's a war, we have to be ready, we must be prepared," Al stated.

"We could do extra training in our own time," I suggested.

"Remember the D.A. our parents used to have? We could restart it," Rose said.

"Let's use our dorm then, I'm sure our dormmates won't mind," Al offered.

"I have a better idea, why don't we just use the Room of Requirement?" James said, joining our conversation.

"I thought you were tired and went to bed early," Al teased.

"Can't sleep," he said simply.

"Right, let's start tomorrow. Meet at the Room of Requirement, after dinner. We leave before curfew ends," Roxanne said.

We all nodded in understanding. Whatever Rodolphus has in store, we'll be ready.